Post-Game Talk: Only took a decade but we did it! Panthers win 5-4 in Minnesota. Yandle has himself a night, 1 g,4pt

5 straight wins in a place we haven't won since 03/09/2010?

• Oh helllllll yeah, offense keeps chugging along, win by 2 or more

• Nail-biting 1 goal win but let's not come back here anytime soon

• Panthers classic, up 2-1 late but somehow cough it up late and lose by one in regulation

• Cats can't shake the Minnesota curse and lay an egg, lose by 2-3 goals

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Didn’t play our best and got the two points despite questionable goaltending again. I mean bon was good in 1st and then did nothing the next two periods. Causes much more chaos with his eratic crease play and rebound control.
Good two points. Hopefully play better tomorrow

Reactions: harv33173

LastOfADyingBeard

Someone please call Yandle a cab
Mar 23, 2016
View attachment 311011

HOLY **** THIS FEEEEEEELSSSS GOOOOOOOODDDD!!
Let's do it again tomorrow, can we do the full dozen again?
man that would build the confidence through the roof and they could actually start to believe in themselves as much as some of us want to believe in them as a team! It would be sick if they actually started playing with some real confidence at the level they are capable of playing!

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Didn’t play our best and got the two points despite questionable goaltending again. I mean bon was good in 1st and then did nothing the next two periods. Causes much more chaos with his eratic crease play and rebound control.
Good two points. Hopefully play better tomorrow
We got 2 points because Stalock is a garbage goaltender and ours made some good ones.

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Also 4 seperate times the puck ounces off the stansion or boards while we tried to clear and ended up in front of our net. . D did decent tying up sticks for loose pucks

Fern111

Dec 20, 2015
This might be the team guys. This really might be the year the Panthers get through a playoff round. Defense is optional when we can score as much as we do night in and night out.

LastOfADyingBeard

Someone please call Yandle a cab
Mar 23, 2016
I would love to have been in Minny to hear all the fans let out that sigh of exasperation when Acciari scored the GWG! Amazing shit boys! I want to believe so lets keep this streak alive and well boys!

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
We got weegar coming back and Tallon needs to add reliability and physicality at the deadline.

Get rid of the stupid f***ing 15th overall first round pick for immediate help. We need it now.

Chino Oscar

Jul 22, 2002
West Palm Beach
WTF did I just watch! Vinny was great tonight. Matheson has been good lately but he relies to much on the damn poke checks which gets him in trouble 50% of the time. We could have saved the 10 mil on Bob in hindsight, he MUST improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad