Post-Game Talk: Only Morgan Reilly has a high read on the Give a ___ Reader. (Leafs Lose 5-4).

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Rielly and Panik had good games, especially Rielly. Hopefully they keep it up into next year... god knows we'll need it badly.

That top line was absolutely brutal though. The worst I've ever seen them play. It's beyond pathetic at this point. Just throw a grenade on that line and just never put it back together... I just can't take it anymore.

Franson had his worst game in a long time as well.

trickster

Maple Leaf Lane Forever
Mar 6, 2002
Leaf Nation
We need a Phil Kessel thread.
This is noteworthy that he has absolutely imploded under the pressure in Toronto.
He is a complete failure in Toronto and needs to be traded before he decides to quit hockey...

ForzaItalia

Mar 23, 2008
Toronto, ON
Would have won if our bully played:

ZYVAVjD.jpg

ZINFINITY16

Dec 29, 2013
Ontario
Rielly our saviour!!! (Leafs lose 5-4)

feels good to see the kid doing so well

And to realize we are gonna get another kid like that this year with all these losses:handclap::yo:

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
While tanking is definitely the only option that makes sense, it sure makes it a chore watching a game. Just feels unnatural to want the opposition to score.

timlap

Jun 19, 2002
That was okay. If we must lose, and if we must be a bad team for now then I prefer if we lose by scoring lots of goals. The (temporary) comeback was nice to see. Some players are definitely endearing themselves to me. Unfortunately we'll likely trade some of those, but...

PuckMagi

Apr 13, 2013
Toronto
how the heck did kessel manage a -4 in less than 13 minutes of ice time?

really hope we can trade him for someone who plays hockey

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Rielly was a beauty.. Kid is trying to carry this team and he was all over the ice

Just hope he can tighten up defensively .. Need more of a Keith than a Karlsson

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
We need a Phil Kessel thread.
This is noteworthy that he has absolutely imploded under the pressure in Toronto.
He is a complete failure in Toronto and needs to be traded before he decides to quit hockey...

he just wants to go fishing:nod::)

King85Kong

Playoffs?
Nov 24, 2013
Toronto
Perfect game, we get our players some points while taking the loss. First line leading the way in the tank. Bozak -3, JVR -3, Kessel -4. Three defensive black holes together. Vote to keep them together :laugh:

trickster

Maple Leaf Lane Forever
Mar 6, 2002
Leaf Nation
How much return on investment did MLSE get from Kessel/Clarkson/Phaneuf tonight?

Are they $20 Million combined?

I miss capgeek... but those 3 represent all that is broken with this franchise.

Al14

Jul 13, 2007
Let's tank forever, apparently it's more fun!

Let's become the Oilers of the east!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad