Post-Game Talk: Only Gallagher tried. Clean House

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Yes. Maybe with Drouin on his wing, Galchenyuk would look good at C.

Problem is we'll likely never know since the almighty supreme leader of this current bottom feeding team said he doesn't need to see any more to know that Galchneyuk isn't a center in the NHL. It's so beyond stupid to not even at least try it at this point. If it works then great but if not they were right all along and with no harm done. Although to not even try it with the way the Habs struggle to produce offense is asinine.

Also while they're at it take Pacioretty off the 1st PP unit and put Galchneyuk and his superior one timer to Pacioretty's in his place instead.

Giacomo

Sep 26, 2017
Wow, I can't believe the anger from the fans. After the first two quick goals Lindgren gave up I switched channels. But on tsn I heard one fan explode with shouts of anger chewing this team he paid money to go see play. Bergevin just might get fired because this isn't the only fan who feels this way

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Problem is we'll likely never know since the almighty supreme leader of this current bottom feeding team said he doesn't need to see any more to know that Galchneyuk isn't a center in the NHL. It's so beyond stupid to not even at least try it at this point. If it works then great but if not they were right all along and with no harm done. Although to not even try it with the way the Habs struggle to produce offense is asinine.

Also while they're at it take Pacioretty off the 1st PP unit and put Galchneyuk and his superior one timer to Pacioretty's in his place instead.

They wouldn't use Chucky at C during meaningless pre-season games.

God Emperor Bergevin said no and so it can't happen.

PsychoticHab

May 26, 2012
Ottawa
Wow, I can't believe the anger from the fans. After the first two quick goals Lindgren gave up I switched channels. But on tsn I heard one fan explode with shouts of anger chewing this team he paid money to go see play. Bergevin just might get fired because this isn't the only fan who feels this way

There were boos before Lindgren was pulled and a "fake cheer" when Niemi made his first save. (A dump in from 100+ feet out)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad