Post-Game Talk: Only Gallagher tried. Clean House

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Wow, didn't expect that. Gotta be some kind of change. Ottawa lose 3-0 to the Rangers got to be some kind of a change coming for the Sens from the Montreal fan play book the sky is always falling.

Why do you care about Ottawa. I certainly don't. I could not care less if they win or lose.

Reality is we're not doing well. That's what matters.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Don't forget guys that yesterday Habs played against Toronto Maple Leafs. This Toronto Team today is what looks the most like the Oilers of the 80's. Not every game will be against teams like that. So chill a little and see how the Habs will play next week.

The Leafs have won crap. When they do win something of importance, then maybe you can call them relevant but comparing a team that hasn’t won a playoff series in a decade and a half to a team that won 5 cups is a laugh.

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
OMG THAT'S SO CHEAP OF YOU TO BRING UP AFTER RADULOV HAD A MULTIPOINT GAME. You're supposed to wait until he goes cold before talking ****, because that's how sample sizes work.

@417
You have issues man...serious ones.

You're obsessed with me.

I said it at the time and I'll say it again, if I'm wrong about Radulov, I'll eat crow.

If you want me to do that now, I will...

I was wrong. Alex Radulov is an elite 1st line winger and the Habs made a mistake not signing him, had they signed him, we'd be in a better position than we currently are.

Happy?

I hope so, cause otherwise, it doesn't appear you've got much left going for you considering you're posting about me every 3 or 4 posts...

After this obsession with me passes, I hope you've got something else to hold onto.

Last edited:

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
Wow, didn't expect that. Gotta be some kind of change. Ottawa lose 3-0 to the Rangers got to be some kind of a change coming for the Sens from the Montreal fan play book the sky is always falling.

It's a weak argument. If you think the Habs can make the playoffs and contend for the cup then that is your choice. I disagree.

Don't compare apples and oranges thinking you have the shinier of the two.

Gomez91

Fala!!
Nov 27, 2011
Where I want
Why do you care about Ottawa. I certainly don't. I could not care less if they win or lose.

Reality is we're not doing well. That's what matters.

Based on one game against Toronto with 60 plus games to go. 2 weeks ago the Rangers were in the same gloom and doom situation and somewhat turned it around in the last 10

Saxon

Mar 9, 2015
Based on one game against Toronto with 60 plus games to go. 2 weeks ago the Rangers were in the same gloom and doom situation and somewhat turned it around in the last 10

Based on a team that is built on the wings and with stay at home defenseman. We have no top six centres, and no PMD. If you can't see that this team is built completely wrong than I assume your blinded by your passion for the Habs.

Reactions: Runner77

Gomez91

Fala!!
Nov 27, 2011
Where I want
It's a weak argument. If you think the Habs can make the playoffs and contend for the cup then that is your choice. I disagree.

Don't compare apples and oranges thinking you have the shinier of the two.

Your asking who will make the playoff's with only 20 something games of a 82 game schedule. Montreal is in the same situation the Leafs were a year ago, the Leafs got in to the playoffs by beating Pittsburgh to answer your question

Gravity

Generational Poster
Feb 27, 2017
In a Barred Spiral
Your asking who will make the playoff's with only 20 something games of a 82 game schedule. Montreal is in the same situation the Leafs were a year ago, the Leafs got in to the playoffs by beating Pittsburgh to answer your question

With all due respect, I never asked a question. If you think that a playoff push is key, that is your opinion.
My opinion is that the team should play for the highest draft pick. Just an opinion that changes should be made.
I also find the comparison to the leafs another case of apples and oranges.

Gomez91

Fala!!
Nov 27, 2011
Where I want
Based on a team that is built on the wings and with stay at home defenseman. We have no top six centres, and no PMD. If you can't see that this team is built completely wrong than I assume your blinded by your passion for the Habs.

They beat the Rangers last game with let me guess no top six centres, and no PMD. Built completely wrong? I look at the first period Montreal had no problem moving the puck or competing against the Leafs head to head line to line minus the Leafs having a better goalie.

Saxon

Mar 9, 2015
I encourage you to watch more objectively...no problem? we are a bottom five team and losing ground. You keep cherry picking a game here a period there....by your logic in this thread......what does losing to the coyotes mean?

Gomez91

Fala!!
Nov 27, 2011
Where I want
With all due respect, I never asked a question. If you think that a playoff push is key, that is your opinion.
My opinion is that the team should play for the highest draft pick. Just an opinion that changes should be made.
I also find the comparison to the leafs another case of apples and oranges.

Up until the start of this year which one are the Leafs apples or oranges lol the Leafs have amounted to a hill of beans for the last 10 to 15 years just to throw a stat a you I believe Montreal lost the last 2 to Toronto were Montreal won the previous 10 I think?
Getting a high draft pick would be great but ask Buffalo how the tank works? Matthews is playing for Toronto not Buffalo like the Buffalo tank nation thought?

Gomez91

Fala!!
Nov 27, 2011
Where I want
I encourage you to watch more objectively...no problem? we are a bottom five team and losing ground. You keep cherry picking a game here a period there....by your logic in this thread......what does losing to the coyotes mean?

Terrible lose but oh well lose a couple of games hopefully they turn it around on the next two games at least I will cheer for them

Saxon

Mar 9, 2015
Terrible lose but oh well lose a couple of games hopefully they turn it around on the next two games at least I will cheer for them

So a win is justification...but meh a loss is a loss........

Gomez91

Fala!!
Nov 27, 2011
Where I want

How about I ask you two point shots just over the blue line two goals how do the forwards feel
So a win is justification...but meh a loss is a loss........
It is an 82 game season tanking is not the solution tanking guarantees nothing

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Vegas wasn't that the team Montreal beat last week?
Yeah and got totally dominated the last two periods. Isn’t Vegas the team that beat LA tonight, a team that handily beat the Habs twice? What’s your point?

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
I don't think he had a choice. Carey carried this team for a long, long time. He took this team way farther than they deserved. He is the reason Bergevin has a job today, and has another 6 years of guaranteed income. Ditto with Therrien, who will be making bank for a long time. Price earned this contract, and it was either give him that money or lose him.

So if you have no choice, then you better make sure you build this team right. He is FAR from the only GM to be backed into a corner. Many others have managed to address team needs when they were forced to do so.

He did not do this and he is incapable of doing this.
Doesn’t matter if the goalie carried you at the end of the day players are commodities, emotions have no place in business. I agree Bergevin is incapable running a business

Reactions: BLONG7

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad