Post-Game Talk: Only Bob may go to the ti**y bar tonight: Panthers get swept, off-season coaching decision looms

Are you happy with what Florida did this season?

• Yes, President's trophy and 1st series win since 1996

Votes: 52 52.5%
  • No, just give me the monkey pox

Votes: 47 47.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
Voted yes in the poll. IMHO, the team's season got obliterated due to factors no one could have foreseen and that nobody could have controlled. 26 years, finally at least got a series win, that's the second best season in franchise history, despite the monkey wrench.

Getting swept by Tampa without one of their best players really sucks, but at least it's glaringly obvious what the problem with this team is in the playoffs, and it's not the roster.

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
I don’t go to Strippees, and I don’t care that they do. The 3 am thing is another issue.

WaitingForThatCab

Mar 11, 2017
I absolutely believe the strip club story, fwiw.

They can say whatever they want, but Zito needs to look into that and if it's true, whoever was there needs to be mentally filed off under 'outgoing assets.'

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013

They can say whatever they want, but Zito needs to look into that and if it's true, whoever was there needs to be mentally filed off under 'outgoing assets.'
Wasn’t everyone praising Zito just last week for that Athletic article that came out where he bragged about not needing rules for this team?

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Should we assume it was Lomberg and Duke last night then?

I expect a bit win led by the new guys

WaitingForThatCab

Mar 11, 2017
Wasn’t everyone praising Zito just last week for that Athletic article that came out where he bragged about not needing rules for this team?

The great thing about team standards like that: You can let the morons self-identify themselves.

Should we assume it was Lomberg and Duke last night then?

I expect a bit win led by the new guys

More to do with the fact that they were invisible in the last game, I'd wager.

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
Honestly even if some of them were at a strip club I don’t care at all unless they were hammered.

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
I don’t go to Strippees, and I don’t care that they do. The 3 am thing is another issue.

Outgoing because of the strippee, absolutely not! They are over 18 and last time I checked we are still a republic. For the 3 am thing? Rather harsh, unless it was Sleepy and Weegar then ok.🤣

teugen

cats on a rampage
Dec 30, 2015
EuoUCoyXUAAZs6L.jpg

you know what type of a product you need to replace that drink with...
IMG_6684.PNG

Thats a hangover drink already :sarcasm:

teugen

cats on a rampage
Dec 30, 2015
To be fair that’s not huby lol

Yeah, that is true, but you really think he wasn't drinking too? He posted a photo of that same guy the very next day and he looked like shit after week long bender and they still were at Huby's house. I don't f***ing believe it for a second that Huby wasn't drinking. :D

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Yeah, that is true, but you really think he wasn't drinking too? He posted a photo of that same guy the very next day and he looked like shit after week long bender and they still were at Huby's house. I don't f***ing believe it for a second that Huby wasn't drinking. :D

I guess, but I hope y’all don’t think players are robots and don’t do normal life stuff when they don’t have a game lol…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad