Couple on today.

Wilson has been in IR all year

And yet another mutual termination... this is getting crazy :laugh:
Svoboda signed with Nashville last April as a FA

I remember people ripping Oiler management for letting him go

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
It must be trade related as I don't think they save that much if they try to bury him in the A. Maybe a million and change but is that worth the effort?

Interesting, perhaps that trade that apparently happend yesterday (but didn’t) was just not completed and there will be some extra names added... I find it very hard to believe that guy just randomly stumbled on a fake verified TSN acc

Tysonson3

Feb 20, 2017
Would be nice if Nashville put a claim on weise. He’s better than anyone on our fourth line rn

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
It must be trade related as I don't think they save that much if they try to bury him in the A. Maybe a million and change but is that worth the effort?

My uneducated take is that the best of all possible worlds would be for someone to claim Weise, primarily to free up a roster spot and playing time for a prospect. Cap is not an issue this season, so sending Weise down to the AHL would also succeed in this objective but is more cumbersome.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
The Flyers waived Weise early in the season and there were no takers. Time to see if there is now.

The Flyers have Aube-Kubel ready to come up from the AHL and should be playing on the 4th line in Philly. Time to move out some vets, let some kids play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad