News Article: One thing the Penguins can always count on is Craig Adams in the lineup

Fire Shero*

The country club / we are family is killing this team. Id much rather have an aggressive GM than one is has to be every players friend. This team is so stale. It's really frustrating.

I would be thrilled if Scuderi, Dupuis, Adams, Kobasew, Pyatt, Orpik, disco, Shero and Glass would just disappear.

Liberty Biberty

Nov 15, 2010
The country club / we are family is killing this team. Id much rather have an aggressive GM than one is has to be every players friend. This team is so stale. It's really frustrating.

I would be thrilled if Scuderi, Dupuis, Adams, Kobasew, Pyatt, Orpik, disco, Shero and Glass would just disappear.

:handclap: I like Dupuis as a player, just not on Sids RW. Id prefer him as the Kunitz type with Geno and Neal. Everyone else can go.

metalan2

May 30, 2008

Dupuis can stay...on the third line.

Agree with the rest.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad