WWE: On-going News: Vince McMahon voluntarily steps down as CEO and chairman amid investigations into hush money payments, Stephanie interim CEO

Transplanted Caper

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2003

1481148340-linda.gif

Reactions: Sheppy

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Surprising but not shocking. I mean, it’s a shock-to-the-system news item, but I am not shocked that this would come about at some point. Or maybe since he had gone on so long not getting nailed despite obviously being a pervert on national tv for umpteen years that I thought he would never get called on the carpet.

Does that make sense?

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
There’s a non-zero chance right now that the Khans could end up as owners of WWE.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Surprising but not shocking. I mean, it’s a shock-to-the-system news item, but I am not shocked that this would come about at some point. Or maybe since he had gone on so long not getting nailed despite obviously being a pervert on national tv for umpteen years that I thought he would never get called on the carpet.

Does that make sense?
Weren't there rumors of him cheating on Linda like 20 years ago?

And if this has no chance of making him retiring or whatever and the doofus son-in-law taking over, then I don't care.

Last edited:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Weren't there rumors of him cheating on Linda like 20 year ago?

And if this has no chance of making him retiring or whatever and the doofus son-in-law taking over, then I don't care.
I’m sure he did that too

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
I wonder if that will be the end of Vince. If WWE was still a private company then it's less of an issue however with them being public and the Board having final say it may cause him to resign or have the headline be that he was fired. Which is crazy. Eventually he was going to have to step away once Father Time won its inevitable battle but the abruptness may cause some chaos backstage.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Vince still holds the majority of the power here. He can't just be ousted that easily. Per what i understand, any time a McMahon family member sells their stock, that stock immediately becomes non-voter. Ergo, the game was rigged to ensure a McMahon (more than likely the man himself) is always in control of the company.

On the plus side, it looks as if Johnny Ace is about the get thrown under the bus and ran over 45 times. That's a plus for everyone especially in the women's division.

My tinfoil totally not at all serious theory; Nick Khan is actually Tony's brother and this is all a 56D intergalatic hyperchess move to ensure TK controls the entire industry.

W1T1Igl.jpg

Last edited:

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
Weren't there rumors of him cheating on Linda like 20 year ago?

Hahahahahahahaha, you think HHH will be in charge? Vince literally killed off everything HHH.

I wonder if Pat & Cole will let us know how “unprofessional” this is on Friday night.

Reactions: Grackle Party

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Of the list of awful things Vince has done that probably doesn't even register in the top 5.

Covered up a murder, covered up domestic abuse, covered up a rape, watched a man die due to his companies negellance and still continued a show, probably covered up steroid abuse...

It sounds like this relationship was consensual and rumor is Vince and Linda have been separated for a long time. It's scummy but not illegal.

Using company money to keep this on the down low is definitely an issue. Guess we see how much of a stink shareholders and their media partners make about it.

If it comes out this isn't the only woman, or that the relationship was not consensual things get bad for Vince in a real hurry.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

This is the potential serious shit. What was Johnny Ace doing in all of this, how many women was this happening with? Was this a major power inequality issue which throws the idea of this being a consensual thing out the door and opens Vince up to even more legal issues.

I feel like Johnny Ace has to be donezo

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Of the list of awful things Vince has done that probably doesn't even register in the top 5.

Covered up a murder, covered up domestic abuse, covered up a rape, watched a man die due to his companies negellance and still continued a show, probably covered up steroid abuse...
Which rape did he cover up?

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
Is it really an affair if you haven't been publicly seen with your wife in like, 10 years?

If not for Linda having a career of her own, I'd be convinced she was hanging out with David Miscavige's wife. :laugh:

Reactions: Kevinsane

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC

Which rape did he cover up?
Ashley Massaro claims that she was raped while on a WWE tour to support the US Military: Ashley Massaro's Rape While On WWE Trip Supporting The Troops Detailed In Chilling Affidavit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad