Olli Juolevi vs. Timothy Liljegren

Juolevi or Liljegren?

• Total voters

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Liljegren without having to think about it much, and I'm not really a big Liljegren guy.

Juolevi is one of the softest defenseman I've ever seen play an NHL game. Injuries can really hurt a player's mental.

if you didn't think much why did you respond?

guy guy has 15 points in 43 games the other has 13 in 18. One guy also got demoted further down to the ECHL. I rest my case. btw Juolevi hasn't played a NHL game yet.

DanM

Oct 2, 2017
Proof that you don't know **** about Liljegren

Yep!

The more I read some posts (not all of course) the more I realize how many think of him as he was pre mono, but have no idea how he has been developed lol

This is easily Lily, and if not for injuries as well, would be even better. He played well as an 18 year old in the A and this was after losing some development time to sickness/illness the year before. He has been solid defensively, looks great in preseason right now, and will be by far the safer pick going forward.

But let's see where they are at in a years time, my bet is Lily will be rotating in between the 4 and 5 spot, and will continue to improve.

They have a plan for his development, and being solid on the defensive side of the puck was and is the focus.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto

guy guy has 15 points in 43 games the other has 13 in 18. One guy also got demoted further down to the ECHL. I rest my case. btw Juolevi hasn't played a NHL game yet.
You shouldn’t tell lies. He had a conditioning stint after missing two months with an ankle injury.

A demotion is punishment.

If you rest your case on that, you probably shouldn’t be making cases.

Nizdizzle

Offseason Is The Worst Season
Jul 7, 2007
Windsor, Ontario
twitter.com

He played one game on an injury conditioning stint :laugh:. Maybe you should have thought a bit before responding as well.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
They're both pretty similar, Idk. Neither impress me much, though there's still good potential there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad