Player Discussion Oliver Kylington

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Has there been any more news on Kylington’s comeback?
Dead air as far as I know. Frankly I don't expect to see him in a Flames jersey ever again. Recovering from mental illness, to my knowledge, isn't like recovering from an injury. I believe its more like a lifetime battle... or perhaps a lifetime war filled with many battles. Not that I'm an expert on the subject. I'm not.

joescores

Mar 21, 2011
Steinberg sounded very positive yesterday- could see he coming back this season. Been practicing with the team for a while now.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
If I had to guess, with how much is on Conroy's and the management's plate with all the potential TDL trades and potential offers, they won't put him back in until around or after TDL.

No need to rush. He started skating around November? December? I hope he's doing well.

I'd also expect announcements for Pelts around the same time.

We might have random warm bodies on the roster at TDL, there might be slots open F/D/futures could be modified in trades rapidly. It depends what the offers are and which ones are accepted. That's why I'd guess this.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
Boy the Wranglers could use him too. Wonder how long he'll be with them. Hopefully he takes it as a spring board and doesn't feel like he's too good for the A

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Boy the Wranglers could use him too. Wonder how long he'll be with them. Hopefully he takes it as a spring board and doesn't feel like he's too good for the A
Conditioning stints are time limited.

So happy for him. I hope he kills it down there and not because I enjoyed watching him in the NHL, guy deserves it after fighting through all the issues and stigma the last 18 months.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Glad to see his back. But again, I hope fans temper expectations significantly for now. If he can provide some help on the pp and as a depth dman at ES I’ll be a happy camper.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad