GDT: Olé, Olé, Olé vs. Kitties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Ok did it. Cancelled Viaplay (gamecenter). Won't see the last 3 games on the season. Anyways been looking at just "highlights" from our games for 2-3 weeks now

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
Ok did it. Cancelled Viaplay (gamecenter). Won't see the last 3 games on the season. Anyways been looking at just "highlights" from our games for 2-3 weeks now

get GCL for $25 instead, just throw up a VPN when you start the stream, then turn the VPN off, and the stream will still work

saves me a lot of money

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
get GCL for $25 instead, just throw up a VPN when you start the stream, then turn the VPN off, and the stream will still work

saves me a lot of money

Where can I get a free/cheap VPN?

Viaplay is 25€ a month with sports (gcl, soccer, golf, nascar, khl and other sports) + movies included

Although I would be happy with just GCL as I dont watch the others

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
Where can I get a free/cheap VPN?

Viaplay is 25€ a month with sports (gcl, soccer, golf, nascar, khl and other sports) + movies included

Although I would be happy with just GCL as I dont watch the others
ppl up vpnbook

harv33173

Oct 5, 2003
Now... I'm no expert, but I think I've figured out something that I'm not sure a lot of people know. So I feel like I need to let y'all in on it.

I think Dan Ellis isn't very good...

Shhhh... don't tell anyone.

hey brother, that's exactly how i feel! he can't control his rebounds and the puck gets through him like on the first goal. thankfully the habs went into shut down mode, or there would have been a lot more goals. ellis has seen his best days behind him. clemmer is better than him. as you probably know i have no faith in ellis. btw, i don't see that magnificent puck handling skills either.
p.s. i realize he's not getting much help out there and many of the goals are not his fault, but i still think he has no right to be in the nhl with all the talent around.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
hey brother, that's exactly how i feel! he can't control his rebounds and the puck gets through him like on the first goal. thankfully the habs went into shut down mode, or there would have been a lot more goals. ellis has seen his best days behind him. clemmer is better than him. as you probably know i have no faith in ellis. btw, i don't see that magnificent puck handling skills either.
p.s. i realize he's not getting much help out there and many of the goals are not his fault, but i still think he has no right to be in the nhl with all the talent around.

:facepalm:

JP Mick

Sep 24, 2008
Homestead, FL

Cancelling GameCenter at this point would not save me any money and would prevent me from watching the playoffs which I always watch because the battles are usually entertaining. If you were trying to make a statement by cancelling GCL, it didn't work. No one would care really.

LUUUUUIS

Nov 2, 2011
Florida
Cancelling GameCenter at this point would not save me any money and would prevent me from watching the playoffs which I always watch because the battles are usually entertaining. If you were trying to make a statement by cancelling GCL, it didn't work. No one would care really.

I think he's paying monthly, so it's just saving him a payment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad