Friedman: "Okay, Jim is getting Ready" "You should be Prepared for Anything" | Who is Staying? Who is Leaving?

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
I feel like it's less official and more speculation when Friedman hasn't tweeted it himself, even if the quotes are from a talk show.

Reactions: Poppy Whoa Sonnet

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I feel like it's less official and more speculation when Friedman hasn't tweeted it himself, even if the quotes are from a talk show.
The quotes are from official Canucks Press Conference (Just Happened) + Radio Show.

likash

Apr 17, 2019
Gunslinger JR getting ready:
VGGa.gif

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
Now that there’s a GM in place, things should get interesting pretty quick

I’m hoping for Boeser to Winnipeg

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008

I feel like Canucks fans insisted I was wrong when I said Rutherford was actually going to be calling the shots and the idea that he'd purely be a "mentor" would end up false, just like it was when he signed on with the Penguins.

Good luck, Canucks fans. Welcome to JR's wild ride :laugh:
Actually most people agreed that Ruth will be running the show, Especially with the big calls for the next year.
After that, Going to probably be more Allvin

AHLdepth

Feb 17, 2020
It sounds to me like Rutherford actually has a few potential deals in place, and is just waiting to fill Allvin in on what they are, and whether he will also green light any of them.

PAZ

Jul 14, 2011
BC
The quotes are from official Canucks Press Conference + Radio Show.

I get that, but it's less official when Friedman doesn't tweet it himself. To me all this says is 'the Canucks will make some trades at or near the TDL' rather than 'trades are imminent'.

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
I'm ready and waiting. As long as it's not Hughes, Demko and maybe Pettersson, I'm willing to sacrifice in order to have improvements for the future. Exciting times.

Reactions: HockeyWooot

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
I get that, but it's less official when Friedman doesn't tweet it himself. To me all this says is 'the Canucks will make some trades at or near the TDL' rather than 'trades are imminent'.
Oh, Fair enough!

Dominance

99-66-4-9-87/97
Sep 30, 2017
The Land of Hockey
I know it’s been brought up repeatedly over the last couple months, but what would Canucks fans be looking to receive from Pittsburgh in exchange for Miller? JR has a history of stubbornly chasing “his guys” and I think Miller would be a fantastic add for the last sliver of the Pens’ window, putting them over the top from contender to a top cup threat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad