GDT: OK, I'll bite - it's 2 hrs. and 23 mins to gametime...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeauxPreds

Jul 5, 2013
How are we so offensively inept. Also really surprised jones didn't get a shot after hornqvist with that sick toe drag move he's got.

NSH615

Feb 13, 2013
Fisher would have been better there than Hornqvist. Heck even Spaling would have been a better option.

Paranoid Android

mug mug mug
Sep 17, 2006
Pretty interesting, they showed the filled out shootout form on the Florida feed. Hornqvist was originally slated to go 1st but it was scribbled out with Smith written in instead. Hendricks originally 3rd.

glenngineer

Jan 27, 2010
Franklin, TN
To be fair, Hornqvist's game is not well suited for 4v4 play

Yet all I see him do all game long is forecheck like a madman creating turnovers yet he's not suited for it? In years past I'd agree but defensively he's worlds better than in seasons past. He's the heart and soul of this team and to me he's as good as anyone else we've got out there night in and night out. If Wilson gets time and he's a poor skater Hornqvist should be getting time.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Trotz should just put all the guys in a hat and choose them. Maz did a great job but our guys are inept at scoring in a shootout.

MrMariusz

Nov 13, 2007
Belgium
We have no luck in the shootout either. Two pipes of which one came after a great shootout attempt.

Solid shootout showing for Maz.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
i don't think I've seen defenseman get 3 points on 1 goal.. seth jones from josi and weber.. crazy

MrMariusz

Nov 13, 2007
Belgium
I guess the good news is we came back from 2 goals down late in the game.

The bad news is: at least 3 of the Florida goals were totally preventable, defense nowhere to be seen. Panthers just hanging around Mazanec without a Predator in sight.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
We've only made it to OT seven times ... winning one, losing two in the OT period ... 0-4 in the shootout (not the worst shootout record in the league).

Not getting the extra point in the shootout is frustrating. I'm more upset about the 17 games with four or more goals allowed so far this season. Look how few times we get a game to OT compared to how often we allow 4+ and usually lose in regulation when doing it.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Considering we were down 2 goals with 5 minutes to go I will take the point but we have the chance to get 2 and have more shootout failure.

twig

Dec 8, 2013
Well .... just another azz whipping,maybe they'll get a win tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00