GDT: OK, I'll bite - it's 2 hrs. and 23 mins to gametime...

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
A total screwup by Ekholm there on that goal even though it did make a strange bounce off the net. Hard time watching the preds game on a stream and the football game on TV.

MrMariusz

Nov 13, 2007
Belgium
back to back icings for Panthers AND a penalty not much after, momentum changer here.

Need to score on this PP.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Fail on the PP. WTH is Hendricks doing with Cullen and Bourque and Stalberg on the 4th line?

MrMariusz

Nov 13, 2007
Belgium
Trotz having fun with the lines out there.

We came away well a while ago, there were like three panthers alone in front of Maz, Bergenheim line is getting way too much from us.

MrMariusz

Nov 13, 2007
Belgium
Ok. Can we stop giving up goals within a minute of scoring. That has happened too many god damn times this season.

And that damn Bergenheim line, shut them down....

MrMariusz

Nov 13, 2007
Belgium
How does that even happen so often. And in this game.. it's not like they retook the lead, it was just a tie game. So how do you lose focus like that... this needs to be addressed. For all I care, make the post-goal shift a shutdown shift.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Hornqvist, Wilson, and Fisher combine with a good offensive look just to have the team scramble yet again in the defensive zone. For all of the complaints about our ES scoring, the ES defense remains an even bigger issue.

RomanEmpire

Feb 26, 2013
Nashville, TN
Holy hell can we please for the love of God not give up a goal within the first minute of a period or immediately after a goal.

Jones screwed up there.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Another goal from a defensive screw up behind our own net. Rookie mistakes. Jones with a horrible turnover.

Fortheloveofthegame

Mar 18, 2008
USA
Two things to you Preds fans? Why did Goc get traded? He seems like the perfect Pred style player! Why is your fourth line playing so much? ( I guess ....why not?)

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Jones reminds us he's a rookie, and shows why his ice time is down. Growing pains.

Top 6 Spaling

Jun 23, 2010
Smashville
Goc was a victim of us having about 20 players just like him, though he was always one of my absolute favorites. Wish we had a roster spot for him.

As for the second part...ask Trotz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad