GDT: OK, I'll bite - it's 2 hrs. and 23 mins to gametime...

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanwormer

Nov 5, 2009
Nashville
From beautiful downtown Sunrise, FL, home of the Panthers......

Just so we've got a place to whine about Shea not playing angry, or the PP, or how overpaid the wagon line is, or how good Coach Pete looks behind the bench and gosh shouldn't he be here instead of Trotzy.......

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Hello Preds fans,

When do you guys expect Pekka to be back and playing? I read some of the stuff on your board a week ago but there are reports out there that are contradictory but those reports tend to be written with a more optimistic slant to entertain the masses...

sincerely, doge.

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
Hello Preds fans,

When do you guys expect Pekka to be back and playing? I read some of the stuff on your board a week ago but there are reports out there that are contradictory but those reports tend to be written with a more optimistic slant to entertain the masses...

sincerely, doge.

Your guess is as good as ours.

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Hello Preds fans,

sincerely, doge.

I don't expect him back this season. Just a guess.

He hasn't been on the ice at all.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
God damn it. The idiots writing and making those "1 month", "2 weeks", "2 more weeks", "near future" reports need to be stoned. I'm trying to win an old fashion hockey pool here :laugh:

Thanks guys :)

- Doge

Adz

Eudora Wannabe
Sponsor
Jun 18, 2005
Hermitage TN
Cresto--He was still using his crutches a week ago.

Let's go Perds! Please don't embarrass us, okay.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
Cresto--He was still using his crutches a week ago.

Let's go Perds! Please don't embarrass us, okay.

Thanks, I saw that post last week.

Why did I pick Pekka? It's not like the Preds were going to win games with or without Rinne anyway :sarcasm:

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
Thanks, I saw that post last week.

Why did I pick Pekka? It's not like the Preds were going to win games with or without Rinne anyway :sarcasm:

and now..........you've outlived our southern courtesy .... bless your heart, you don't know any better..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad