OK ...if/when Q and Stan are fired. ..who are your top candidates to replace them?

pvr

Leather Skates
Jan 22, 2008
there is no ****ing excuse to not sit a player in the box for a major...how on Earth our coach did not realize he had nobody in the box and couldn't put a 5th man on the ice for almost 2 minutes is more than enough to me to fire the entire ****ing staff. you dont even see that **** in juniors...absolute disgrace.
And, at any stoppage of play a player can be put in the box prior to the end of the penalty.

BK

"Goalie Apologist"
Feb 8, 2011
Minneapolis, MN
I wouldn’t put a player in the box if I didn’t have to but I would be damned sure I didn’t do what W did. You have to assume he told one of the assistants to put someone in there...guess not.

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
there is no ****ing excuse to not sit a player in the box for a major...how on Earth our coach did not realize he had nobody in the box and couldn't put a 5th man on the ice for almost 2 minutes is more than enough to me to fire the entire ****ing staff. you dont even see that **** in juniors...absolute disgrace.
I think Toronto did this as well last year or the year before. Not that it isn't embarrassing...

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Hopefully they wait until Boucher is fired in OTT and take him for the HC. Promote from within for the GM spot.

I think people are dreaming if they think changing both or either position makes this team a "powerhouse". This team (players) just isn't that good, period. It will take a couple years at least, and by then you hope Toews Kane and Keith are still producing.

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
Hopefully they wait until Boucher is fired in OTT and take him for the HC. Promote from within for the GM spot.

I think people are dreaming if they think changing both or either position makes this team a "powerhouse". This team (players) just isn't that good, period. It will take a couple years at least, and by then you hope Toews Kane and Keith are still producing.
Which why it might be better to let Q run this team into the ground to get better picks.

I still want JC running this team though. I'd rather the kids be playing and learning..

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
Which why it might be better to let Q run this team into the ground to get better picks.

I still want JC running this team though. I'd rather the kids be playing and learning..
i really hate the idea of wasting another yr of T+K playing yr.

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009

Boucher is a bad choice imo. Extreme trap, no forecheck kind of coach. Strangles most of the fun out of the game for players and fans alike.

Last edited:

LDF

Sep 28, 2016

Boucher is a bad choice imo. Extreme trap, no forecheck kind of coach. Strangles most of the fun out of the game for players and fans alike.

man i like the play......

ColdSteel2

Aug 27, 2010
I’d be fine with Bowman and Colliton. If we clean house, Yzerman and whoever he wants for the coach.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Stop talking about Yzerman lol. He's going to Detroit. Higher likelihood of Chelios becoming the next GM imo and they're both extremely low outcome

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
Also, Losing Saad and Teravainen was a direct result of shitty luck with Bickell's body betraying him. No telling how good he could have been if he doesn't get MS after signing that contract.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad