GDT: Oilers vs Wings (Eye of the Tiger)

Status
Not open for further replies.

McSaviour

Mar 6, 2013
Edmonton
I swear Petry tries to suck on purpouse for his hometown team, 2 bad plays and the last time they play Detroit he scores on his own net

The Bored Man

5-14-6-1
Jul 2, 2009
Edmonton
27G6VKd.gif

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Fire this coach now. Seriously. I want him gone. You can't say that our players aren't trying.

Petry looked pissed off that he couldn't cover Helm after that first goal. Could see the rage on his face.

Smid did a horrible job of covering the rebound on the second goal. This team's defence looked way better last year and I'm certain that our blueline is improved this year.

Get rid of this coach now.

Mikey71

Apr 3, 2005
If you are somewhere in Canada where you are stuck with the Col-Mtl game on tv:

I am watching on the CBC Punjabi channel (muted of course) and am listening to the radio feed from the oiler website. the play and radio broadcast are in sync, even if the Oilers themselves are not...

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
Fire this coach now. Seriously. I want him gone. You can't say that our players aren't trying.

Petry looked pissed off that he couldn't cover Helm after that first goal. Could see the rage on his face.

Smid did a horrible job of covering the rebound on the second goal. This team's defence looked way better last year and I'm certain that our blueline is improved this year.

I'm with ya. The whole team looks like a bunch of whipped puppies.

Gone

Fire KLowe
Aug 9, 2005
Earth

This. Despite the fact it would be 6 coaches in 6 years, I'd give MacT a freebie on this one. Get rid of him now, he will never be an NHL coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland