Pre-Game Talk: Oilers vs Preds

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
We're in serious trouble if we don't win tonight. It's not comforting knowing they are playing at home. We've been terrible at home this year.

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
Really need this game after dropping the ball against the Flames.

Looking at the standings gives me anxiety.

Straight up. Someone is gonna miss the playoffs by 1 point, if not a couple teams. Or even tie and then lose to the regulation win tie-breaker. It'll be devastating

barry halls

Nov 13, 2018
I’m taking a break from looking at the standings. Seeing Vancouver ahead of us makes me sick, hopefully that changes tonight

dssource

5-14-6-1=97
Jun 29, 2012
Big game tonight. Oilers desperately need the W as the preds have 3 games in hand and we need to be above the other teams in our division, not below. Can't let the Kassian stuff be a distraction to us (hopefully it is to the lames). Need to come out energized and ready tonight and play 60 minutes.

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
I didn't realize the team has two games between now and January 29th.

PLEASE... please focus and play with some purpose - big points then all the time in the world for horseback riding and nappers!

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Very tough building for the Oil. How they respond after an emotional game/loss in Calgary will be interesting. Every game is meaningful. Holding my breath hoping for a big W tonight.

oilers68

Oct 9, 2019
when looking at the standings and theres teams that are tied or ahead of us by a few and there playing teams behind us by a few... who do you guys root for?????

Blue Line Turnover

Oct 26, 2006
Khaira must be really in the doghouse

Rightfully so; homeboy is playing with zero intensity during the pivotal stretch. This was my problem with Eberle during his last season and his playoff performance. Some players aren't on board for the rough times and it affects the entire roster. I guarantee that he will end up being a good player for another team, though

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Rightfully so; homeboy is playing with zero intensity during the pivotal stretch. This was my problem with Eberle during his last season and his playoff performance. Some players aren't on board for the rough times and it affects the entire roster. I guarantee that he will end up being a good player for another team, though
It's different when a skilled player plays without intensity, cause they are still skilled. Khaira without intensity is just pure bad.

Reactions: SavesFromKosko

oilers68

Oct 9, 2019
if there playing against each other would you rather have the team thats ahead of us to get the win and distance the teams behind from the 2 wild card spots?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad