Pre-Game Talk: Oilers vs Preds

KlefDown

I adore Soli
May 2, 2014
the boys should be firing on all cylinders after that flames game
we want that #1 spot

we still have 2 games left vs flames. gotta beat them in both.

Reactions: Not Canada Drai

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Rasmus Anderson called our guys "pretenders"

I want Drai to start running these clowns. No one on the Flames can match him
Theres a lot of players that can lean more on the flames and have the size to do that.

Drai, Nurse, Khaira, Klef, Larsson, Kass, Sheahan. They could all be more physical. Imagine if we had a Mike Grier type now slamming people into the boards every shift. Closest thing we have is Kass but we also need him to avoid penalties, suspensions etc because we also require his first line talent.

My only problem with the Rasmus comment is that it originates from such a cosmic speck of dust. A nothing player that nobody would listen to or take seriously. I almost wish the comments came from an actual player like Gaudreau, Gio, etc.

Reactions: Oilhawks

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
the boys should be firing on all cylinders after that flames game
we want that #1 spot

we still have 2 games left vs flames. gotta beat them in both.
They will either still be thinking of that game which will hurt them in this one, or they will forget about it and look at this game to win. Living in the past never does well for this team, boys need to forget about that Calgary game and focus on winning this one. Let's hope they can

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
I think the boys will be galvanized after that BoA.

Combined with Nashville's struggles, I think we see a big victory.

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
Wouldn't want Holland to help us on the second half of a back to back half season or anything.

ToeMcDrag83

5-14-6-1
Aug 25, 2010
Oil Country
Need this one. Whatever the previous game's main storyline has become, we not only lost a crucial 2 points, they went to a team in our division.
Focus on the good habits from this road trip, regroup hard, and try not to get frost bite in the next week.

McSpecial DraiBlend

Feb 18, 2010
Kelowna, Canada
Honest question here.
Does Kassian still take up a roster spot with his suspension?
Are we not able to call up a player like Benson while Kassian is out?
Rasmus Andersson should go play pretender with Darnell Nurse again and see how that goes for him.

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Archy on the 1st line with Neal & McD is exactly what I was hoping would happen sometime. Relentless and while not the best finisher he could create some space for McD. We'll see..

Not Canada Drai

♧ Lem
Jul 7, 2019
Edmonton
I have a feeling the Oilers are going to come in with a chip on their shoulder from last game and blow Nashville out in the first period and then coast to a 1-2 goal win.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Honest question here.
Does Kassian still take up a roster spot with his suspension?
Are we not able to call up a player like Benson while Kassian is out?
Rasmus Andersson should go play pretender with Darnell Nurse again and see how that goes for him.

He’s on the roster for cap purposes. We have to waive a player first. Won’t have enough time to do it before Nashville game as players require 24 hours to be claimed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad