GDT: Oilers vs Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Dumb question but was Draisaitl ever given a chance to play with Hall last year ? I don't catch many games being in the east . Eakins was an idiot so if he tried them and it worked he would move them apart and never put them on a line again .

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Klefbom was by far and away our best Dman, yet again. Gets the game winning goal, to boot. Anyone who would even consider trading him (for Hamonic) is crazy.

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
If this Calgary-Chicago game goes to overtime, I'm calling Draisaitl for the winner.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Dumb question but was Draisaitl ever given a chance to play with Hall last year ? I don't catch many games being in the east . Eakins was an idiot so if he tried them and it worked he would move them apart and never put them on a line again .

Last year -- especially the first half -- was such a cluster**** that I really don't remember much of anything, except seeing goal after goal sail into our net from everywhere.

Nilsson has looked good, and let's hope it stays that way.

McDynasty

Nov 11, 2013
anchorman.jpg

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Draistaitl, McDavid, and Klefbom all have to be completely untouchable right now. If Snow asks for any of them for Hamonic, I'd straight up tell him to **** off. Not kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad