GDT: Oilers vs Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
Must be nice for the guys to finally have some gravy time.

Seems every game this last month has been on a knife's edge until the very end. (Besides the stinkers.)

Edit:Just realized that I'd be a terrible NHLer. 60 minutes and all that.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
I love the Nuge but I always said since we draft Draisaitl would become better . Still would like to keep RNH as our 1st line centre with Hall and Draisaitl . Yakupov with McDavid and Pouliot . Ederle ? Landers the back hole can be included in some trade .

you do but many here have an issue with him because he is apparently a threat to his own shiny new teammates in the eyes of some Oil fans..

Trading RNH away before 2018 would be needless and stupid

Topkatz

Jul 23, 2010
Oilers are learning how to be a legit NHL team. Forget the standings, things are way brighter with this setup.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
There is no way we should be entertaining any Klefbom trade scenarios. He is turning into a #1 dman before our eyes.

I agree . D wise Klefbom , Nurse and Sekera should be off limits . Damn that means we need a whole new set of RHD . Hall , Draisaitl and McD should be off limits from our forwards . Damn . I like my crow slow roasted . I was all for trading Hall early this year

Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton
Job is Nilsson's to run with at this point.

Can't see Talbot getting back in net unless Nilsson bombs a few games in a row, or is exhausted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad