Pre-Game Talk: Oilers v Panthers Sat 2 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Will we ever face a bad team? Or do we just have to play against the top tier teams?
Half the teams we have played so far are bottom 12 teams right now. Only 4 games we have played are in the top 12.
fitting a square peg into a round hole with those forward lines at this point. Why not try

RNH - McDavid - Hyman
Holloway - Draisaitl - Kostin
Foegele - McLeod - Puljujarvi
Janmark - Shore - Ryan

We already know what JP is or isn't. At least try something new and hope it clicks. And honestly I would send Shore down and call up Malone or Hamblin too.
I feel really bad for Drai with that line lol

Leonardlizard

Dec 3, 2021
Adobe_Express_20221111_1616540_1.png

Rengorlex

Aug 25, 2021
Must win game. Feel better about our chances because Florida is getting Tkachuk and Ekblad back for this game. If Florida was missing their top players we'd be guaranteed to lose.

AddyTheWrath

Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
Half the teams we have played so far are bottom 12 teams right now. Only 4 games we have played are in the top 12.

I feel really bad for Drai with that line lol
I do too but at least he gets a big body to cycle with. And tbh Holloway has shown glimpses of better offensive potential than Pulju.

I don't really think Drai / Hyman work that well off each other.

Vagabond

Dec 24, 2004
Edmonton
I'm not really looking forward to the game to be honest. The way this team has been playing its not at all in our favor. Thankfully Skinner is in net. I really do hope he plays solid tonight. I'd like to see him take the starting role from Campbell for obvious reasons.

I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst. Lol

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
He's not even remotely close to the main problem for the Oilers, but I'm so sick of seeing Devin Shore in the lineup. He's somehow squeezed 3 years of being in this lineup and just does absolutely nothing out there.
Shore is the poster boy for the ineffective and unproductive bottom six.

Reactions: McAsuno

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
What's your favorite csmpbell moment so far this season?

Why would he use a catcher with such loose webbing in the pocket? You could probably stretch that enough to put a ladies softball through it. Judging near the end of the video, it looked like one could. To me, that looks like a very poorly designed catcher for any level of hockey above street hockey.

Campbell needs to ditch Vaughn and switch to another brand.

Last edited:

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
Why would he use a catcher with such loose webbing in the pocket? You could probably stretch that enough to put a ladies softball through it. Judging near the end of the video, it looked like one could. To me, that looks like a very poorly designed catcher for any level of hockey above street hockey.

Campbell needs to ditch Vaughn and switch to another brand.
I know that with goal nets, when they tightened it, it made pucks bounce out more. If the goalie glove is looser, it probably absorbs pucks better.

I think Campbell was just beaten clean there.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
got hurt in Tampa and sent back. Doesn't make sense at all why he hasn't played good. He just sucks
Yup, waste of a draft pick...should have abstained from making a draft selection.
Suckiest suck that ever sucked.

And...he is small

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad