2 Current Drasaitls and no McDavid

Moregoalspls

Nov 24, 2017
If you had to choose:
Current McDavid + Rookie McDavid and no Draisaitl
or
2 Current Drasaitls and no McDavid

Or are you happy with one of each?
Rookie McDavid was more fearless and was more aggressive to the net. Was quite exciting. And scary

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

and its a matinee game, yay.

giphy.gif

Moregoalspls

Nov 24, 2017
I counted 2 win and 4 losses in matinee games from last season. Before 3pm. 2 where OT losses

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Rookie McDavid was more fearless and was more aggressive to the net. Was quite exciting. And scary
Disagree. I think he is way more aggressive now, and goes through and over guys if necessary. Stronger, more mature. A ton more individual plays.

Reactions: ujju2

Moregoalspls

Nov 24, 2017
Disagree. I think he is way more aggressive now, and goes through and over guys if necessary. Stronger, more mature. A ton more individual plays.
Maybe aggressive was a poor choice of words. He's a lot more shifty now. I love his quick pivots. Where before he seemed to go aggressively straight line, more often, to the net.

Reactions: Louis Cypher

syder

Sep 4, 2008
Got hurt in Tampa bay game, and then sent back to Edmonton the next day for further evaluations. Makes sense why he hasn't played like he's healthy.
got hurt in Tampa and sent back. Doesn't make sense at all why he hasn't played good. He just sucks

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
Kostin drawing in I see. That should *hopefully* keep Tkachuk in line.

But then again Tkachuk's brain is made out of ambrosia salad so it likely won't.

Reactions: Shaquille Oatmeal

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Maybe aggressive was a poor choice of words. He's a lot more shifty now. I love his quick pivots. Where before he seemed to go aggressively straight line, more often, to the net.

I think the biggest difference is how many dimensions McDavid has added to his offensive game since his rookie season. Not only has his shot has developed a ton, but he’s also become (IMO) the league’s most dangerous player on the cycle. His offence was much more dependent on the rush in his rookie year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad