Confirmed with Link: Oilers sign Corey Perry (775k AAV, 225k for 10GP, 50k for winning Round II, 50k for winning Round III)

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Please let the bonuses be small, and maybe a bit difficult to achieve.

We're already carrying over Browns bonus into next year, lets not f*** ourselves extra hard so we can be paying Perry and Brown next year while having neither on the team.

Reactions: frag2

dem

Mar 17, 2002
Performance bonus...

Next years cap space

larry-david-unsure.gif

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Please let the bonuses be small, and maybe a bit difficult to achieve.

We're already carrying over Browns bonus into next year, lets not f*** ourselves extra hard so we can be paying Perry and Brown next year while having neither on the team.
Watch us have like 6 mill in dead cap next year just cause Perry and Brown played 10 games each lol.

I like the signing of the player but the bonus structure will dictate if Hollands an idiot still or not.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
If Holland signs Perry to a bonus structure I don’t like then he’s an idiot. But also if he doesn’t sign him, even if Perry didn’t want to sign here, then Holland is also an idiot.

Why can’t he just be as smart as me and make all the really awesome and smart moves that I make on EA sports NHL. If I was gm the Oilers would have 5 cups in a row right now like my EA team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad