GDT: Oilers @ SENS, Tonight 7pm TSN5, RDS, SNW (Part Deux)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back in Black

All Sports would be great if they were Hockey
Jan 30, 2012
In the Penalty Box
GettyImages-984381758-e1605739102111.jpg

Last edited:

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Hope not. It would mean either Brännström or Zub comes out.

Zub is RD.

It means Reilly out, unless your post was denoting something I missed. Reilly was bad enough last game to get benched. I can't *****ing believe he played 19 minutes.

Brannstrom was our best D 2 games ago, Zub has been our 2nd best d since being called up, there is zero justification to scratch one of them for Mike freaking Riley.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Zub is RD.

It means Reilly out, unless your post was denoting something I missed. Reilly was bad enough last game to get benched. I can't *****ing believe he played 19 minutes.
Reilly wasn’t on waivers so either Zub or Brännström would need to go to taxi squad to bring Wolanin off IR.

SensFactor

Oct 25, 2008
Ottawa
We can't score, hence we are going to have a hard time winning. Sens are much better defensively (a lot of that has to do with Murray's play) but that doesn't matter if you can't finish. If I see another C. Brown breakaway miss i'm going to lose it.

Reactions: Deku

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Hope not. It would mean either Brännström or Zub comes out.
Reilly has had the least amount of ictime. There is no chance that Brannstrom or Zub come out. Even with this coaching staff and management.

Reilly wasn’t on waivers so either Zub or Brännström would need to go to taxi squad to bring Wolanin off IR.
Why can't they waive Reilly?! No one is taking him.
He was fine last night
Ok great doesn't erase the rest of his season that he proved he is not an NHL player

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Reilly has had the least amount of ictime. There is no chance that Brannstrom or Zub come out. Even with this coaching staff and management.
Then Wolanin won’t be in tonight.

I think they will waive Arty to the taxi squad and bring Wolanin off IR, add Formenton to taxi squad for the upcoming road trip.

Reactions: bert

scallionjj11

FOREVERALFIE
Jun 10, 2009
East Coast
Zub is RD.

Brannstrom was our best D 2 games ago, Zub has been our 2nd best d since being called up, there is zero justification to scratch one of them for Mike freaking Riley.

Yup, wasn't he's worse game of the season but still horrible in a vacuum.

Reactions: ReginKarlssonLehner

Liver King

Jan 23, 2016
Scratch Stepan for L Brown please

Tkachuk Norris Batherson
Stützle Brown Dadonov
Paul White Galchenyuk
Watson Teirney Brown

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa

Tkachuk Norris Batherson
Stützle Brown Dadonov
Paul White Galchenyuk
Watson Teirney Brown
Since we didn't see any moves yesterday, I dont think we'll be seeing Brown or Wolanin. Unless they send Norris and Brannstrom to the taxi squad. They should waive one or both of Anisimov tomorrow.

Reactions: Sens of Anarchy

GCK

Oct 15, 2018

Tkachuk Norris Batherson
Stützle Brown Dadonov
Paul White Galchenyuk
Watson Teirney Brown
Can’t tonight. It has to be someone who doesn’t need waivers so if Brown plays it’s likely for Norris.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Since we didn't see any moves yesterday, I dont think we'll be seeing Brown or Wolanin. Unless they send Norris and Brannstrom to the taxi squad. They should waive one or both of Anisimov tomorrow.
I think Anisimov will be waived to the taxi squad for the road trip. I’d like to see Reilly waived to bring in Wolanin off IR but he might actually get claimed.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Paquette gotta get waived here soon.
I’d actually scratch Stepan and put in Paquette. Get him some time and see if he can find his Heart. Paquette may actually get us a pick at the TDL if he just plays to his ability.

Reactions: EXTRAS

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
I’d actually scratch Stepan and put in Paquette. Get him some time and see if he can find his Heart. Paquette may actually get us a pick at the TDL if he just plays to his ability.
Paquette > stepan for sure.

and yeah I think paquettes value was highest as soon as we acquired him. On this team i don’t know it’s the place place to showcase

Reactions: EXTRAS

FolignoQuantumLeap

Don't Hold The Door
Mar 16, 2009
Ottawa
I think Anisimov will be waived to the taxi squad for the road trip. I’d like to see Reilly waived to bring in Wolanin off IR but he might actually get claimed.
Yeah, I feel the same. I'd rather hold onto him for now. Pretty sure we could squeeze Galchenyuk through waivers as well. Josh Brown probably could as well. Stepan would surely clear waivers as well just due to his cap hit, but I doubt Dorion would be willing to do that because of how bad that would make him look.

SenSaddest

Jan 31, 2015
Yeah, I feel the same. I'd rather hold onto him for now. Pretty sure we could squeeze Galchenyuk through waivers as well. Josh Brown probably could as well. Stepan would surely clear waivers as well just due to his cap hit, but I doubt Dorion would be willing to do that because of how bad that would make him look.
If they wave Josh Brown it shows the organizational failure after trading for him

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
J. Brown, Anisimov, Stepan and Reilly should all be waived and be on the taxi squad at this point. None of them bring anything of value and would surely clear waivers.

Bring in Logan, Wolanin and Formenton.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Now everyone is seeing it and saying it

Edit Chess and Checkers here boys.. We only acquire vets that would clear waivers so we can retain the emergency replacements.
200.gif

Reactions: Gesus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad