Not open for further replies.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
I'm really excited for this game.

It makes me just want to...

Ring a bell really, really hard!

Hopefully I'll be just as excited after the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: dss97 and A91

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
f*** the Flames.

dyhuHXj.gif
VcPxLpN.gif

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Watching some HNIC tonight. Flames and Preds having a pretty ho-hum sleepy game. Don't think the Flames will tired for tomorrow's tilt. Which is fine, how the Oilers have been playing we should be able to stop them even though they are on a run.

Also, I've noticed whenever we beat the Flames they go on a slide like a 3 game losing streak. And we've usually been beating them these last couple years and when they came back and beat us last game that's what started their hot streak. Tomorrow's game has so much implications for the rest of the season. We beat the Flames we can knock em outta first place and start challenging for that spot.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
If we beat the Flames and the Avalanche, then we will have played 31 games like all the other pacific division teams.
We'll be second place, 4 points out of first.

Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

Oct 15, 2017
I can gaurentee that Hitch watched that last game and this game will not go down like that again. Tmac got beat by Peter's and ratboy. But you cant blame him he was coaching for his job. Hitchcock is going to kick it old school and if they wanna play rough instead of watering down the lineup by spreading the black holes, he is going to send the"identity line" out against menopause, balls haven't dropped and that lame swede and let them have fun.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
I wish Backlund was playing, he still deserves a beating for the last game. Tkurtle will be public enemy #1 and rightfully so, Kass, Lucic or Khaira better pound that punk
I was so happy seeing backlund get absolutely drilled by Dumba. Backlund is such a fake tough guy. He also looks hideous with his mustache. Bugs me.

Tyrolean

Feb 1, 2004
I don't know, Flames have been real hot lately. They do this every year and go on streaks. Hope the Oilers end their winning streak and have them go on the downside.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
If there's anyone who can stop the Flames right now its this Oilers. We've had the upper hand for most of this battle on the backs of McDavid, Drai, and Nuge. Were playing our best defensive hockey in a long long time. Our offence finally found a way to score. Plus, someone needs to send the Flames into their 3 game slide.

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
They won last night and took 1st in the west but both teams looked like crap and are missing key players. If Oilers can keep up the momentum and play like they did last game, they could send these shitheels back down to Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad