Pre-Game Talk: Oilers @ Kings - Oct 14 - 8:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHLFAN82

Jul 15, 2014
Scratching Petry might be the most indefensible thing the Oilers have done in years. What an accomplishment :amazed:

Totally agree.

I spend a lot of time defending the Oilers. But if he is in fact a healthy scratch (as has been reported) I have nothing. This is a terrible decision.

JustinW

Dec 14, 2006
I say this with all due respect (maybe it was covered earlier in the thread) but with the injury to Eberle shouldn't they give Yakupov a shot at the first line? I know it has only been two games, but hasn't he earned it for atleast a one game try?

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
I say this with all due respect (maybe it was covered earlier in the thread) but with the injury to Eberle shouldn't they give Yakupov a shot at the first line? I know it has only been two games, but hasn't he earned it for atleast a one game try?

Whats the 1st line with Nuge and Eberle out? lol

JoeCool16

Sep 9, 2011
Vancouver

No, and my thinking on that is that Yak's looked good where he is for the first time in awhile. Definitely give him a few more minutes a game, but no need to move him from where he's starting to show signs of success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad