Post-Game Talk: Oilers don't win yet again, management content to eat ass.

Celleyna

Jun 4, 2009
Read the tweet nutbag
You think a tweet holds the whole story of the article. Are you dumb?

Edit: Like.. you know the tweet is the click bait and the story could say something TOTALLY different right? People like you is what is wrong with the world. Only want the 10 words that fit in a tweet and not understand all the nuances and information involved. Sigh..

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
You think a tweet holds the whole story of the article. Are you dumb?

Edit: Like.. you know the tweet is the click bait and the story could say something TOTALLY different right? People like you is what is wrong with the world. Only want the 10 words that fit in a tweet and not understand all the nuances and information involved. Sigh..

Site Rule: Do not post large portions of ANY article. The reader must have incentive to visit the source.

The post clearly identified it was a tweet that was from the Athletic, which we all know is a pay site. Many of us are subscribers, and appreciate links to articles we have may missed that look interesting. There are other tweets to links I know that are pay sites that I don't have a subscription to, so I don't click them. Not every post is meant for every single person.

Reactions: BlackDogg

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 3