Post-Game Talk: Oilers def. Canucks - 3-2 (SO) (Miller, Garland)

Siludin

Dec 9, 2010
I wonder Petan heads to Europe next season. I don't think the Canucks will bring him back and I don't know if he has any more lives. This could be his last NHL game.
I would like to see more out of Dries and Rempal. I hope they re-sign both.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
I wonder Petan heads to Europe next season. I don't think the Canucks will bring him back and I don't know if he has any more lives. This could be his last NHL game.
I have to agree. He's not made a dint in the NHL at any level.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC

I think he’d have interest in sticking around even if it’s just playing in Abbotsford. He’s a legitimate star at the AHL level - the hometown hero effect could be alluring, and it’s always nice to have a player of his caliber there that can also fill spot call up duty if needed.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Is it Shorthouse or Batchelor doing the PBP for you guys? I’ve heard Shorthouse is sick and his voice changed but not sure if that’s him tonight.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
What is wrong with Petan? I feel like its all mental. He’ll show glimpses of skill but then he only goes like 65% of what you hope to see. Just the tip

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Dermott’s a very solid 3rd pair guy. Don’t really know if I see the 2nd pair upside though

Ace of Hades

#Demko4Vezina
Apr 27, 2010
Oregon
I really want to see JT hit 100 tonight. I’ll be mildly disappointed if we come out flat against a depleted Oilers lineupare a pretty depleted lineup
The canucks are icing a pretty depleted lineup themselves. No Horvat, Hoglander, Pearson, Demko.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: