GDT: Oilers @ Blue Jackets | Barracuda @ Condors | "The Mellow GDT" | Mar 2 | 11 AM // 8 PM | SN-W

Who is the greatest Beatle?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Yamamoto needs to watch Currie play. That's exactly what he needs to learn how to play. Currie is smaller and ends up getting knocked but he bounces back up and uses his lack of size to avoid and get in prime scoring spots. It's how hard work overcomes size.

Currie will take Yamo’s spot if Yano doesn’t figure out how to play an NHL game.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Yamamoto needs to watch Currie play. That's exactly what he needs to learn how to play. Currie is smaller and ends up getting knocked but he bounces back up and uses his lack of size to avoid and get in prime scoring spots. It's how hard work overcomes size.
Currie is still a lot bigger than yams

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
That's the annoying thing. So many points wasted. 3 periods blown, etc.

We would be int he playoffs easy right now.

Have a feeling the boys will pick up each game the closer they get.
Yup... many games this year they just coasted and now they’re like a kid scrambling to do their homework 5 minutes before it’s due.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
I think Nurse is often terrible defensively. That is the best play he has made as an Oiler period. What an incredible defensive play.
Pretty sure he has saved surefire goals at multiple times with our goalie way out of position but sure whatever works for you

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Pretty sure he has saved surefire goals at multiple times with our goalie way out of position but sure whatever works for you
That's rare for him. More often he makes a play that leads to a grade A++++ chance against

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I’ll just drop this here.
454HURc.gif
I think we should stick with this one. The two times I put the GM's head (MacTavish and Chiarelli) on the body, the guy turned out to be a disaster.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
I wonder if Dubinsky will be running around again or if he doesn’t feel like breaking another orbital bone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad