GDT: Oilers @ Blue Jackets | Barracuda @ Condors | "The Mellow GDT" | Mar 2 | 11 AM // 8 PM | SN-W

Who is the greatest Beatle?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
This is crazy but I’ll take it. I prefer winning over losing. Nice to see other players contributing. I’m watching Columbus feed and the announcers commenting a few times on the Oilers speed. I like it

The Oilers whaaaa...??? Speed? Never heard those two words before in the same sentence. I’m used to Culture and Character and Size and Toughness. Not speed. :D

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
But people will say Matthews is better because his name is Auston Matthews and the Leafs drafted him and he has more commercials than Leon
And because of superior air flow :sarcasm:

muTXJDM.jpg

No but in all seriousness, he does have a nose for the net. ;)

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
This is crazy but I’ll take it. I prefer winning over losing. Nice to see other players contributing. I’m watching Columbus feed and the announcers commenting a few times on the Oilers speed. I like it

Yeah I'm sick of losing and rebuilding. I'd rather be in no man's land than in the lotto after the past decade

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
But people will say Matthews is better because his name is Auston Matthews and the Leafs drafted him and he has more commercials than Leon
Draisaitl hit 80 points and Matthews won't even hit 70 again. Dude can't stay healthy

ekcut

The Refs shot JFK.
Jul 25, 2007
Edmonton
And because of superior air flow :sarcasm:

muTXJDM.jpg

No but in all seriousness, he does have a nose for the net. ;)

Auston Mathews is the player that made me realize just how old I am. When seeing a clip of Auston and his family, instead of thinking "Wow...his girlfriend is hot" I found myself thinking, "Wow, his Mom is hot!"

There is no coming back from that...

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Auston Mathews is the player that made me realize just how old I am. When seeing a clip of Auston and his family, instead of thinking "Wow...his girlfriend is hot" I found myself thinking, "Wow, his Mom is hot!"

There is no coming back from that...
I don't know man, I was finding mom's hot when I was 18

Reactions: Canada Drai
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad