GDT: Oilers @ Blue Jackets | Barracuda @ Condors | "The Mellow GDT" | Mar 2 | 11 AM // 8 PM | SN-W

Who is the greatest Beatle?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Auston Mathews is the player that made me realize just how old I am. When seeing a clip of Auston and his family, instead of thinking "Wow...his girlfriend is hot" I found myself thinking, "Wow, his Mom is hot!"

There is no coming back from that...

What about his Gf's mom?

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
I wish the Oilers would just pick one:

1 Booze for Hughes
Or
2 Solid Playoff Team

This back and forth is playing hell with my psyche.

Honestly, I just want them to play good hockey and create some sort of identity then let the chips fall where they may. They aren't making the playoffs but they need to build something good going into the offseason.

Personally, I'm sick of tanking and watching a team that's mailing it in down the stretch of a lost season.

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
But people will say Matthews is better because his name is Auston Matthews and the Leafs drafted him and he has more commercials than Leon
But does Matthews get this?

mcdavid.jpg

McRpro

Cont. without supporting.
Aug 18, 2006
Clown World
Wow I didn't know there was an afternoon game. Saw the score. Mind blown!

Torts getting fired tomorrow?

ekcut

The Refs shot JFK.
Jul 25, 2007
Edmonton
Draisaitl hit 80 points and Matthews won't even hit 70 again. Dude can't stay healthy

The thing about Drai, is he still has another level.

He has a "tank mode" (not to be confused with Oiler Management's tank mode) that he seldom utilizes.
He is not soft, but he doesnt always initiate. We saw it a bit in the playoffs, when he cranked it to 11 and imposed his will.

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
I think the gap between Drai and McDavid is smaller than people realise. He could definitely be a top-15 player in the league, maybe even top-10.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
Where was this **** in Toronto?
That's the annoying thing. So many points wasted. 3 periods blown, etc.

We would be int he playoffs easy right now.

Have a feeling the boys will pick up each game the closer they get.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
The thing about Drai, is he still has another level.

He has a "tank mode" (not to be confused with Oiler Management's tank mode) that he seldom utilizes.
He is not soft, but he doesnt always initiate. We saw it a bit in the playoffs, when he cranked it to 11 and imposed his will.
Draisaitl is the kind of player that is built for playoffs. I think for their entire careers that Draisaitl will be a bigger performer than McDavid, not because he is more skilled but because he can play that physical game and come out on the positive side of it more often. His playoff run and memorial cup appearance in junior showed that. Games slowed down and got physical and he was the MVP even with a team loss

Reactions: LemmyUlanov55

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
Assuming we win this one....4-1-1 in our last 6. If we can do 4-1-1 in our next 6....could get interesting.
That really has been the issue this year, the Jekyll and Hyde games. I wish they could play this well all of the time or at least show up for every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad