Oilers are good at hockey again: Back in the plofs

snag

Feb 22, 2014
Since that dreaded 2-9-1 start....still tops.

Reactions: Crabapple

Video Nasty

Mar 12, 2017
Since that dreaded 2-9-1 start....still tops.

Also 1st in GFA and 5th in GAA.

IMG_4087.gif

snag

Feb 22, 2014
They are. Only 4 teams have more wins than them. How is it not a top team? I am not an Oil fan, but come on. Really?
And then there is this interesting little tidbit...I mean, they are ahead of the Kings of the Loser point for Chrissake!

1709587955506.png

Connor McConnor

Nov 22, 2017
Most other teams have actual NHL quality blueliners and goaltending. They got a fluky hit streak, but they're still an absolutely terrible team.
You’ve been trolling the Oilers for 4+ years now and get real quiet by Jan after your team is already eliminated. Atleast you’re consistent with your biases. Congrats on making the playoffs again this year. It’s weird how the Oilers allow less goals than the Canucks with that horrendous goaltending and d hey? You have a severe inferiority complex.

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
You’ll have easy stretches and you’ll have hard stretches, at the end of the day everyone has a 82 game schedule
I've heard about every stretch since game one on here lol you post a lot.. any other team get this many schedule complaints from posters that dislike them?

Reactions: Oilslick941611

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
I've heard about every stretch since game one on here lol you post a lot.. any other team get this many schedule complaints from posters that dislike them?
It usually only comes into play when a team is doing really well or really bad. You see the comments pop up every once in awhile but they usually fade away

Reactions: Czechboy

Senor Catface

Jul 25, 2006
You’ve been trolling the Oilers for 4+ years now and get real quiet by Jan after your team is already eliminated. Atleast you’re consistent with your biases. Congrats on making the playoffs again this year. It’s weird how the Oilers allow less goals than the Canucks with that horrendous goaltending and d hey? You have a severe inferiority complex.

Don’t worry. It’s cool because it’s “an opinion.” :rolleyes:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad