Post-Game Talk: Oilers 7, Sabres 2

Garbo Man

Meh
Oct 15, 2017
Sherwood Park
They're coming to the realization that their 10 game winning streak earlier in the year masked the fact that they are still garbage.

I have sympathy for them. We've come to similar realizations here many times over the years.

Yea maybe someone should be on watch on the people that post in there or something cuz it looks like it's only gonna get worse for them

pabst blue ribbon

🇺🇦🤝🇵🇱
Oct 26, 2015
PG
They're coming to the realization that their 10 game winning streak earlier in the year masked the fact that they are still garbage.

I have sympathy for them. We've come to similar realizations here many times over the years.
Outside of that 10 game win streak they aren't much different from the Sabres of the past 5/6 years

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
Dw7QV5HU8AALKJ1.jpg:large

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Going to enjoy the win because w’s and esp nights like these are a rarity.

OilersfaninTO

Nov 25, 2018
Tied for WC2, holy moly.

In points, yes. Minny still has a game in hand and more ROW. Not trying to be a wet blanket, that win was huge and just what pretty much everyone on the team needed but we’re not in the playoff picture .... yet.

Would have liked 7 McDaddy points but 2 will suffice. Saving them for the Canucks.

Dude, that is beyond creepy.

Reactions: 8LX7psQ and Jarvi

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015

They could be penpals with the oilers.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Was at the game

A sick McDavid still better than everyone. In person was wow.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006

Eichel while talented, sure floats a lot

Patch101

Feb 27, 2002
Kamloops
Odd ... this team is odd. Beat who we shouldn't and lose to who would should.
I'm going to guess we lose to Vancouver, but beat Calgary.

MessierII

Aug 10, 2011
Odd ... this team is odd. Beat who we shouldn't and lose to who would should.
I'm going to guess we lose to Vancouver, but beat Calgary.
The team was 18-12-2 with Klef and Russell in the lineup. Went 1-8-1 when both were out. Now we’re 3-3 since Russell has come back. In those six games we’ve never won or lost two in a row. Just win one lose one. Hopefully they can break that trend and bank some points before the all star break when Klef returns.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Buffalo 2 points out of a wc spot while the Oilers are tied for one. Maybe talking about being further along in rebuilds should be done after the team has actually done something for a season.

That Buffalo guy that came into the GDT: “You guys will be an exciting team in a few years and a fun team like us” before the game.

Sure, bud.

Isignedupjustfothis

Jun 21, 2018
Figures that the one game I miss ends up with us scoring 7.

Last time I missed a game I was overseas and missed the whole playoff run to the finals

I hope I am not the reason we have been struggling all this time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad