Post-Game Talk: Oilers 6, Maple Leafs 4

Mcnotloilersfan

I'm here, I'm bored
Jul 11, 2010
Niagara
It's a great win, I don't wanna be a Debbie Downer but

Plz for the love of god replace Khaira with Benson.

This. This was my first time seeing Yama since the callup. What a difference. We have a solid 2nd line. Let's see what Benson can do on that top line.

DerpMorg

10 Year Tire Fire
Feb 1, 2012
Ft. McMurray
Hey did you guys know McDavid is from Ontario? Did you know this is hometown game? He’s an Ontario kid. Did you know? Hey, he’s from Newmarket. Did you know that’s in Ontario?

Hey, Ontario. Did you know McDavid is from Ontario? He’s from Newmarket.

Ontario McDavid Newmarket Ontario McDavid Ontario McDavid Newmarket Ontario McDavid Ontario McDavid Newmarket Ontario McDavid Ontario McDavid Newmarket Ontario McDavid Toronto

Jesus Christ, our national sports media are f***ing embarrassing.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Woke up to pee and see we won!!!! Beautiful

Even funnier is leafs fans on their forum think Mcdavid might sign with them BAHAHAHAHHAAA!!!!! I heard Michael Jordan is suppose to come out of retirement and play for the Bulls too!

see how fun it is to say stupid crap. Nobody wants to play in Toronto. Not even the players on Toronto want to play in Toronto. Every time the camera shows them they have their eyes shut and are pretending they play for a different team.

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
7jlZlEP.gif

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Hey did you guys know McDavid is from Ontario? Did you know this is hometown game? He’s an Ontario kid. Did you know? Hey, he’s from Newmarket. Did you know that’s in Ontario?

Ontario McDavid Newmarket Ontario McDavid Ontario McDavid Newmarket Ontario McDavid Ontario McDavid Newmarket Ontario McDavid Ontario McDavid Newmarket Ontario McDavid Toronto

Jesus Christ, our national sports media are ****ing embarrassing.
That’s them trying to spark some debate that maybe he will go there, and get the leafs fans excited. I mean..... who wouldn’t want to play for that dump of a franchise.

Reactions: DerpMorg

Faelko

Aug 11, 2002
It won't be talked about much but Neal was huge on the forecheck tonight and in general during the unbeaten streak. Dude is fully engaged and is an unsung hero in these last 4 games.

He looked like he wanted to crush someone on every shift (that I saw), trade gets better as the season goes on.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton

Jesus Christ, our national sports media are ****ing embarrassing.

National? I think you mean Toronto media which masquerade as “national”. Don’t forget. Bell and Rogers actually own the Leafs. It’s sickening.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Man connor was beastly tonight. Nice to have a proper top 6.

1 Player can make a helluva a difference to a team . Yamamoto is a rookie and he has completely changed our top 6 . Hope his goal starts giving him confidence . Kid is solid at both ends with room to grow . Hope if we call up Benson he can have a similar impact .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad