Speculation: Oiler themed sandwhiches

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
I can't believe nobody brought up the rebuild sandwich that had been the team's best seller for years. 2 slices of stale white bread with a thick slice of baloney. Most expensive item on the menu.

Reactions: bucks_oil

Perfect_Drug

Mar 24, 2006
Montreal
Nurse Sandwich:

fead16b81bb2b4e07cd48b1835112ba2.jpeg

Fists of Fuhry

Jun 26, 2002
Visit site
The Hall
Layer upon layer of thick sliced pork - heavy on the neck hold the ankles
A block of 5 year aged top cheddar
Hot Sauce
Between two slices of Dangerfield bread
You keep dropping it on the ground but somehow it still ends up in the back of your mouth
Whenever you order one, your friends keep asking you if you've tried the Seguin instead

ekcut

The Refs shot JFK.
Jul 25, 2007
Edmonton
Came here to say this exact line haha. Anyways I want the Nikitin sandwich, two pieces of stale bread filled with a pile of ****.

Call it the Fan Sandwich

All those who say the Oilers will not make the playoffs this year will be eating a **** sandwich in may!

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Just popped in to toast this epic bread. :yo:

The Lander Trencher

A thick piece of rye bread
Topped with Swedish meatballs
Served in a lunch pail
Best value on the menu

Oct 15, 2008
The Mact.

A day old bagel filled with dog ****.

Everyone remembers number 14, but he is quick to remind everyone he is the new number 2.

Oct 15, 2008
The Katz Burger

New fancy bun surrounds the same old burger.

It costs twice as much as the old burger so it has to be better right?

abootzky

Jun 15, 2007
The Scrivens:

-Whatever bread and filling you'd like.
-Hard to enjoy because it's on the chair or in your soup or under the plate or on the floor picking up a tossed jersey... never quite in the correct position to effectively do its job.
-More satisfying as a very occasional backup to your favourite more delicious everyday sandwich.

TheBusDriver

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Aug 25, 2009
Edmonton
The Gretzky:

As soon as the waitress appears, seemingly to take your order, she set in front of you the perfect sandwich, served up on a platter.

You begin to think about eating it then realize its already in your stomach.

The Gretzky, always 3 steps ahead of you.

Reactions: bucks_oil

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Wouldn't the Scrivens be:

Tastes delicious at first, very promising, but half way through you've realize you've made a huge mistake and need to run to the washroom.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
The Gretzky:

As soon as the waitress appears, seemingly to take your order, she set in front of you the perfect sandwich, served up on a platter.

You begin to think about eating it then realize its already in your stomach.

The Gretzky, always 3 steps ahead of you.

Don't you dare sell the recipe to that big wig restaurant owner from L.A. Don't do it ....

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
The Yakupov

Supposedly a Russian speciality ... looks flashy and colorful when you first see it but once you start eating it gets messy and all over the place. But stick with it this type of sandwich is a rarity in Edmonton. It's an acquired taste. Best served cold, don't mix with an Eakins drink or you'll have an upset stomach.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
The HFOil:

Dagwood sandwich with all the trimmings. Exchange the tomatoes for slightly different tomatoes, and ***** about how our sandwich is now ruined, and those tomatoes are going to be amazing on that other sandwich. :D

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
The Dallas Eakins Big Mac sandwich:

1297434286858_ORIGINAL.jpg

Wow the TV ad makes it look so delicious ... I've seen enough, I can see myself eating this for lunch for the next four years. I'm not even going to bother to look at the rest of the menu.

jokes27.jpg

Looks a lot better in the advertisements then in real life (also the 16-year-old that made it accidentally dropped the buns on the ground). Cons: Sandwich forces you into the toilet for the next 30 minutes regretting every single bite. Pros: You find a winning lottery ticket on your way out.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad