Post-Game Talk: Oil win. Pens don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
just to understand where this organization is...in their post game show now 15 or so minutes in they have not mentioned Sullyvan name not once analyzing everything that went wrong...and also they keep saying its OK to miss playoff once...totally ignoring that this is actually the second year, I don't blame them personally but everyone in this organization for years now is brainwashed by the same PR without any understanding whats really going on...almost until we get this kid that start screaming that the Emperor does not have clothes....

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
You're a man after my own heart. Sincerely!

But yes, I love this team! ABSOLUTELY! But what's best for them is to lose and sell off whatever they can for maximum return. At some point we'll be relevant again, we just have to be patient, draft well, develop our players and sign free agents that help move the needle. Lots for Kyle to do.
Dark days ahead, let's hope we do what's right.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

jjp66

Apr 10, 2015
i honestly forgot they had a game at 1 until a few minutes ago. for the first time in 20 years, i'm glad i forgot

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Dark days ahead, let's hope we do what's right.
We will, the question is, will be it 3 years or 5 years. Likely not to have a pick in the 1st two rounds next year, so Kyle needs to accrue some draft captital over the summer as well as make the picks we have this year count. Should have three picks in the first two rounds, (in the top 55). if we stay where we're at or drop off more

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
We will, the question is, will be it 3 years or 5 years. Likely not to have a pick in the 1st two rounds next year, so Kyle needs to accrue some draft captital over the summer as well as make the picks we have this year count. Should have three picks in the first two rounds, (in the top 55). if we stay where we're at or drop off more
Get new coach, try and win games with new life...not make it but finish high enough SJ gets 15th OA and blow it up after.

Reactions: Darren McCord

the penitent

Feb 20, 2023
i honestly forgot they had a game at 1 until a few minutes ago. for the first time in 20 years, i'm glad i forgot
Too bad you missed them playing a high energy game, furiously firing 40 shots in Cal Bum Pickard's pads.

Extra Texture

A new career
Mar 21, 2008
in a new town
1 win in our last 7. Anyone can see it’s over, and at this point, we’re going to play out the string. I hope this wasn’t the last vintage season from 87 we will ever see.

Even if we did draft in the top 3, Sullivan would just ruin whoever we got anyways.
This. Keep the next high pick, Yeager, Pickering, the kids we just got from Carolina, the f*** away from “get to our game” Mike. Unless we want the next EK being beaten down until they’re Lovejoy

Doctor Coffin

This may hurt a bit...
May 23, 2013
...almost until we get this kid that start screaming that the Emperor does not have clothes....
I think that's a sound analogy. Unfortunately, though, it appears that the only kid's voice screaming about the emperor's clothes that FSG and GM Wonderballz will heed is fans coming to the games dressed as empty seats.

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox

Heath Ledger Joker Laugh GIFs | Tenor

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
This team is defeated. Time to allow Crosby/Malkin/Letang chase a cup with another team and start the rebuild with the picks we get back. The next 5-6 years are going to be rough.
The way Letang has fallen off I doubt seriously he has positive value. At his age and term we probably couldn't give him away unless the cap goes way up. Thanks Hextall!

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
It is unbelievable what it will take for the Fenway Chowdaheads to fire Mikey.

We are dead in the water anyway, but I want Sullivan to be fired in humiliating fashion regardless. Should have happened 4 years ago.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
The way Letang has fallen off I doubt seriously he has positive value. At his age and term we probably couldn't give him away unless the cap goes way up. Thanks Hextall!

Letang is 7th in 5v5 scoring amongst defensemen.

It is unbelievable what it will take for the Fenway Chowdaheads to fire Mikey.

We are dead in the water anyway, but I want Sullivan to be fired in humiliating fashion regardless. Should have happened 4 years ago.

Better to wait until the offseason at this point. Gives us more candidates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $2,330.00