Post-Game Talk: "Oh yeah!"

3 stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
How I would love for Florida to knock the Isles or the Pens out of the playoffs. That would be so cool and I believe helpful for us. But unfortunately, they have the worst of it, playing Toronto and the Canes the last two games. Whereas the Pens and Isles play bottom dwellers.

Pens and Isles give us fits in a 7 game series.

Reactions: Clark Kellogg

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
Greetings from Vancouver

Wife and myself in first pic

Second is Kravtsov in the box which led to the Flames’ tying goal.

88912B76-5DEE-437D-A1CE-A4A5EF952280.jpeg

53FCF719-F3BD-45C8-96D9-AF097E53DE9D.jpeg

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
For some unknown reason, the idiots at ESPN+ would not let me access the MSG broadcast tonight so instead I watched the Columbus broadcast. Jody Shelley is an excellent commentator. The PXP was very pedestrian.

Nice efficient win tonight. Goal for Mikkola, shutout for Igor and no major injuries.

FUZfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2018
The call by Sam on the Mikkola goal was legendary.

But his take that this was an important win for the rangers had me scratching my head a bit.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I promise I don't just ignore the good games. I'm in the DR with my GF for a month and she'd rather watch other things than hockey, lol.

It’s been very slow around here. A lot of folks are MIA. Probably because of spring break, and the holidays. Anyway, enjoy the rest of your trip!

• Love
Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
For some unknown reason, the idiots at ESPN+ would not let me access the MSG broadcast tonight so instead I watched the Columbus broadcast. Jody Shelley is an excellent commentator. The PXP was very pedestrian.

Nice efficient win tonight. Goal for Mikkola, shutout for Igor and no major injuries.
Shelley & Rob Ray are two of my favorites around the league. Neither are homers, either.

Reactions: EEL

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
You’ll be back for the playoffs, right? Won’t be a complete GDT discussion without Snowblind. Need to keep Shesty on his game! Lol.

I'll be back on the 17th but I also am flying to Italy for a wedding on the 24th, through the 30th so I'll miss some games unfortunately. My friend decided to get married around the time of the NHL playoffs and NFL draft. f***ing asshole.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
The NHL needs to think about the schedule and playoff format because... I mean you can hear it in Goodrow's initial response if you read between the lines- neither team was giving any effort last night. Completely just going through the motions.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
The NHL needs to think about the schedule and playoff format because... I mean you can hear it in Goodrow's initial response if you read between the lines- neither team was giving any effort last night. Completely just going through the motions.
Imo they need more teams in the playoffs, its been 16 since forever and they keep adding teams. Having half of the teams out of the playoffs is kinda silly to me. Add a few more and the end of season gets more competitive imo, it would also limit some of the tanking if teams that would be out now thought they could get into the 20th spot or whatever. You'd have 20 teams in and 4-6 more fighting to get in which would leave only 6 that would be in true tank mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad