Speculation: Oh Radulov, Where Art Thou...GH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I think we should make it a goal to make sure we close this thread before Radulov signs.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Because you corrected me you have been banned from the thread (also, you haven't been banned, and I'm not changing it as it is entertains me to have it remain the way it is).

fine-gif-gifs.gif

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Is it possible he misjudged his own value/market so now he's just waiting to see if new teams come in after they miss out on others on July 1st? It might be a hit to his ego but taking a one year prove it deal might not be a bad idea.

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Radulov will sign a reasonable contract with the Avs then, after a few hours of fanbase bliss, he will announce his retirement. It's the only appropriate outcome to end the Saga of Radulov.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA
Can we now have a steel cage-ladder-money in the bank match between Radulov and Lucic for Roy's amusement?

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Can we now have a steel cage-ladder-money in the bank match between Radulov and Lucic for Roy's amusement?

Oh, I know! A safari manhunt where Roy and Sakic have a Jeep and a rifle and the one to survive the longest gets a 6x7 contract.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
After this thread gets full, there is gonna be a need for another one for people posting all their disappointments when Radulov signs elsewhere.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Perhaps this Radulov everyone is talking about doesn't really exist and it's all been a government ploy to distract us from something big :scared:

AMDZen

ME in the RED Circle
Apr 7, 2010
Denver
Home.Page.ZeN
Fine.

Anyway, I maintain my stance from earlier that Radulov doesn't actually exists but is instead a coping mechanism we collectively created to deal with the past two years.

Perhaps this Radulov everyone is talking about doesn't really exist and it's all been a government ploy to distract us from something big :scared:

You didn't hear it from me, but I heard Rads mother, as part of her work with the KGB during the cold war, was part of the conspiracy to help frame Lee Harvey Oswald. After learning of this during his original tenure in the NHL, the FBI constantly harassed Rads.

There was even one night in 2012, when the feds interrogated him and a fellow Russian until all hours of the morning, causing the teammates to be suspended for the upcoming playoff game. After this Radulov vowed to leave the US and avoid further harassment.

Recently however, the feds offered Radulov asylum from the harassment but only if he comes and plays for the Director of the FBIs favorite team. Nobody is quite sure who his favorite team is but I have heard rumblings that he was seen in Denver attending a Broncos playoff game this past season. Other sightings placed him at the Pepsi center during the same time frame. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad