GDT: Oh, Look! It's Moen! Montréal vs Dallas - 7PM ET TVA/CITY/FS-SW

Status
Not open for further replies.

fsdev905

Dec 22, 2006
Toronto
I hate to be this cynical but the closer we get to firing Therrien the better. This team isn't perfect but it's hard to fully evaluate them when the coaching is this bad.

Man.. I was happy when they lost last night.. I was ecstatic when they lost back to back to Buffalo.

This team is not winning a cup with Therrien. The sooner he's gone, the sooner they can really contend for a cup.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Stars look like the 76-77 Habs...oh wait they are playing an AHL team with no heart

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
Again show me anyone that shares your opinion... Didn't think so. It's a homer view.

No. You need to get a grip is what it is.

Subban is light years ahead offensively. He does way more with way less.

I don't see him as inferior defensively, despite so called general consensus.

Subban is just as clutch as Doughty.

I have my own opinion. Prove me Doughty's defensive game offsets the gap there is between he and Subban offensively and you may have a point. Saying "but these guys think you're wrong" doesn't make you right.

They were burning people alive at some point for saying the Earth was round, you know.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I hate to be this cynical but the closer we get to firing Therrien the better. This team isn't perfect but it's hard to fully evaluate them when the coaching is this bad.
I'm just scared if we fire Therrien... what if we bring in someone like Dallas Eakins..

void

Jan 5, 2006
Man.. I was happy when they lost last night.. I was ecstatic when they lost back to back to Buffalo.

This team is not winning a cup with Therrien. The sooner he's gone, the sooner they can really contend for a cup.

You want the team to fail? How dare you! You're a horrible person.

:sarcasm:

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Another thing is that we see other teams getting a way to the net when they face us without using their D yet the Habs seem useless when they attack when the puck stays in the other zone, they have to pass it to the D for a point shot and it never works.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
Wait...what? Lol

Friedman put it in one of his articles. PK would come late to certain practices(according to Cole) and he didn't feel like it was fair that he wasn't being disciplined. So he wen't to Cunneyworth in that terrible 2012 season and told him that PK should be punished. But Randy had zero control over anything (remember that fiasco?) so he didn't do anything.

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004

If we only had more fans like you, jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad