Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
8F6prwD.jpg

GOALIES AND LINEUPS UNCONFIRMED

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Win or lose, we know that this GDT and the PGT that results, will be about one thing alone ...

BL9F98yCUAImd5J.jpg-large.jpeg

david-desharnais-4.jpg

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
So is Eller confirmed in? I assumed to Ghetto call up meant he would miss some time but it would be nice if he could stay in and Ghetto could draw in for someone else (and play on a scoring line).

PS: Also, I love the Al' Gill' pairing nickname

crystal ball

Mar 30, 2007
I was expecting a tribute to Moen :(

There will be one. In tribute, the Habs will blow 32 great scoring chances by mishandling the puck or firing a clear shot into the crowd. They'll also have Tomas Plekanec wear an anchor on his left arm in Moen's honour.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
I live 3 hours south of Dallas but decided to skip the game live. I was right behind the bench last year when they won 6-4. Best live game ever.

WeThreeKings

Habs cup - its in the BAG
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Dallas offense will pray on our old/slow D on a back to back and without Price in net it will be exposed for just how bad it is.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Tokarski will probably get the nod. Our inept D is making him look very average these days

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
So is Eller confirmed in? I assumed to Ghetto call up meant he would miss some time but it would be nice if he could stay in and Ghetto could draw in for someone else (and play on a scoring line).

PS: Also, I love the Al' Gill' pairing nickname

For how much people ***** and complain about MT I just can't see him playing andrighetto on the fourth line.

bcv

My french sucks.
Sep 18, 2010
There will be one. In tribute, the Habs will blow 32 great scoring chances by mishandling the puck or firing a clear shot into the crowd. They'll also have Tomas Plekanec wear an anchor on his left arm in Moen's honour.

The Habs getting 32 scoring chances? :laugh:

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
We could find ourselves out of the playoffs if we lose this game. The teams below us all have 4-5 less games played.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
For how much people ***** and complain about MT I just can't see him playing andrighetto on the fourth line.

Andrighetto should be centred by Galchenyuk. Their games would mesh well I think, maybe someone like Sekac on the other side to control the puck down low to compliment them.

But you're right, it will be Andrighetto-Malhotra-Tangradi

Habs_Apostle

Feb 22, 2004
Boys played well yesterday, just an unfortunate result. Let's hope we can carry the momentum from yesterday into today. Things are little bumpy, but we all knew there'd be times like these. No need to lose our marbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad