GDT: Oh, Look! It's Moen! Montréal vs Dallas - 7PM ET TVA/CITY/FS-SW

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayKing

Go Habs Go
Dec 30, 2011
Montreal
Ghetto getting benched. At 1st I thought it was just because of the penalties but now it's pretty clear Therrien never really had the intention of playing him.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
I watched most of not all of Doughtys games in the playoffs last year. With the Olympics that's over 30 games last year. Is that enough to form an opinion?

Regular season doesn't matter when it comes to Doughty, or so it seems.

The funny thing is Subban has been incredible in every single playoffs he's played in. Not his fault he doesn't have the team to win a cup.

Doughty in the Toews syndrome strikes again.

Smokey Thompson

May 8, 2013
Because, here we actually watch Subban play.
And not go by what Bob McKenzie says.

Yet when people say PK's better they just point to Doughty's point totals :laugh:

I love PK, but Doughty is easily the best D in the league and will be for years to come.

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Ghetto getting benched. At 1st I thought it was just because of the penalties but now it's pretty clear Therrien never really had the intention of playing him.

This was predictable.

Therrien is awful with young players.

Raider917

Feb 4, 2004
Nova Scotia
its getting to the point where i want therrien fired more than i want a win. i feel this team will just be never good enough with him coaching.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
B4N1WNfCcAAfvxj.jpg

gusfring

Jul 4, 2006
Regular season doesn't matter when it comes to Doughty, or so it seems.

The funny thing is Subban has been incredible in every single playoffs he's played in. Not his fault he doesn't have the team to win a cup.

Doughty in the Toews syndrome strikes again.

Again show me anyone that shares your opinion... Didn't think so. It's a homer view.

Lebowski

El Duderino
Dec 5, 2010
That's your opinion only shared by you.

If only I cared what some guy pretending Subban can't play on the PK says on the main board and using it as a basis to say he isn't as complete as X other player.

The Duncan Keith poll is a prime example of that. Clueless people talking about a player they're clueless about doesn't make me rethink my position one bit.

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
He's playing his first NHL game at a position he has played in the pros maybe less than 10 times and the coach gets him caught out against seguin and spezza.

Its hilarious.

Boy - when you get on a point you really like to dwell on it don't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad