GDT: Oh, Look! It's Moen! Montréal vs Dallas - 7PM ET TVA/CITY/FS-SW

Status
Not open for further replies.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
That's great if you're comparing the 35-goal Cole to Weise of today. Cole now? Yeah, no.

It must be a contract year for Cole isn't it? Nicushkin's injury is Cole's good fortune it would appear, having Benn and Seguin as his linemates should make use of his speed, scoring and offence, maybe gaining him another contract.:nod:

Aug 25, 2009
éal
Weise is definitely a better asset than Cole for us

Since he's in Dallas, he scored a mighty 27 goals in 128 games...

Last edited:

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Weise is definitely a better asset than Cole for us

Since he's in Dallas, he scored a mighty 27 goals in 128 games...

Weise is a versatile player that can move up and down the lineup with ease and does the job he's asked to do with equal aplomb on each line. Cole and Diaz not so much versatility and they cost more as well.:shakehead

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Cole is the worst player to ever play the game. I'm surprised he can still skate, let alone play on an NHL club.

Happy? Seriously, Weise is a role player and Cole is a goal scorer. Whether or not Cole is scoring goals right now or not, those players are more valuable in the NHL. It is beside the point who is more important to Montreal right now, that's not the point I was making.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
Yup, if I remember correctly, he's expected to miss at least another 3 months. Shoulder injury I think...

You remember... poorly.

It's hip surgery, actually. He got it back in early November, so you're correct on the 3 month time-line.

Habit11

Dec 18, 2009
Missed last night's game, but going by the boxscore seems like Prust took over at center for Eller. Is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad