NCAA: Offseason Recruiting And News Thread

USC Trojans

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
May 17, 2002
LA Oiler fan
4-star DT Marlon Tuipulotu flips from Washington to USC.:madfire:

Jay Tufele could be next too.

Tuipulotu, Tufele, Pili, Echols, plus I'm hearing we have a chance with Aubrey Solomon. That's a championship caliber D-line if they pan out.

SC is silently creeping up the class rankings. Amazing what a strong finish can do for recruiting. I think we'll finish strong with a top 5 class.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I like 247Sports the best personally. They have their own rankings which I think them & Rivals are vastly superior to Scout & ESPN but they also do a composite ranking that takes the average of all four.

http://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

Scout actually filed for bankruptcy recently & is in the process of auctioning off their stock in which 247Sports apparently has the highest bid in place at the moment.

Last edited:

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Right now my favorite is 247

But is there a definitive best one? Like usually teams with these top 10 classes are good and so on

Central PA Hawk Fan

Apr 16, 2007
York, PA
I'm a member on the 247 network, each service has their own quirks and issues, but 247 seems to have their stuff together the most. Plus they have the composite ranking that averages out a recruits ranking across all 4 services.

USC Trojans

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
May 17, 2002
LA Oiler fan
This is like X'mas morning for me.

Hoping for presents in the form of Jay Tufele, Joseph Lewis, Greg Johnson, Austin Jackson, and Levi Jones. Maybe Josh Falo or Elijah Blade if there are some decommits

If we close out strong, we should have a Top 5 class

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis

Hoping for presents in the form of Jay Tufele, Joseph Lewis, Greg Johnson, Austin Jackson, and Levi Jones. Maybe Josh Falo or Elijah Blade if there are some decommits

If we close out strong, we should have a Top 5 class

Well you got Jones thus far.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
C3lfOmaWIAAJFYI.jpg:large

USC Trojans

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
May 17, 2002
LA Oiler fan

Well you got Jones thus far.

Yup, Tufele and Jackson also announced for SC.
Just waiting on the Hawkins boys

Clay Helton closing out strong again

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad