OT: Official Video Game Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
Forget going at Midnight. Pre-order it online and be a Plus member then get your PS3 to download it automatically during the night when you sleep. Easy. I'll be playing it tomorrow afternoon :yo:

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
I just went to the EB on stony plain road about half an hour ago and pre-ordered it, they'll be open for midnight. The guy at the desk sounded like they still have quite a few copies left.

awesomo

Sep 12, 2007
location, location
Doors anyone know how best buy midnight releases work. They wouldn't let Me pay full so I guess people will take forever to pay. Will there still be a line if I go 1230?

Tad Mikowsky

Only Droods
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2008
Edmonton
The Rockstar Midnight Launch store locator site DOES have south common Wal Mart as one of them.

But one comment was from a guy in Stoney plain that works at SP Wal Mart saying that he didn't hear anyting about that at his location.

Worth a gamble.

awesomo

Sep 12, 2007
location, location
The Rockstar Midnight Launch store locator site DOES have south common Wal Mart as one of them.

But one comment was from a guy in Stoney plain that works at SP Wal Mart saying that he didn't hear anyting about that at his location.

Worth a gamble.

Definitely worth a gamble I'm sure a memo showed up

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
I am shocked a grand theft auto game would get this much attention. I could understand huge deals like Starcraft 2 or a Halo game, but never saw this coming. Hope it's good lol.

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB
I am shocked a grand theft auto game would get this much attention. I could understand huge deals like Starcraft 2 or a Halo game, but never saw this coming. Hope it's good lol.

Grand theft auto has been arguably the biggest game franchise of the past 10 years (could argue that there's others such as CoD and such too though), not too surprising.

Hugo McStiglitz

#BlameTheWater
Dec 27, 2010
Does anyone know how long EB Games holds a pre-order for you? I pre-ordered GTA V back in February and I'm wondering if they'll still have a copy for me if I don't come in for a couple days.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Grand theft auto has been arguably the biggest game franchise of the past 10 years (could argue that there's others such as CoD and such too though), not too surprising.

Ya I know a LOT of people that don't play CoD, or especially Halo, but I don't know a single gamer who doesn't play GTA

Toydarian

Jun 2, 2009
Ya I know a LOT of people that don't play CoD, or especially Halo, but I don't know a single gamer who doesn't play GTA

I haven't played GTA since Vice City on the ol' PS2.

It's not even because I don't like the game, GTA III was one of my favorites (which I even have installed on my phone). I sorta just let the series leave me behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad