Official Trade Speculation/Proposal/Waivers Thread V

carparkno1

Oct 12, 2011
You guys need to stop complaining, look at all the trades today no one was paying for anything just be happy traded him for at least something

Bs I bet there were better offers earlier if snow was proactive. He's totally screwed this one.

peter021

Apr 2, 2009
St. Petersburg, FL
Chris Johnston‏@reporterchris·48 secs
The #habs give up prospect Sebastien Collberg and a conditional second-round pick for Tomas Vanek.

Never heard of him. Anyone?

Strummergas

Regular User
Sep 3, 2006
Queens, NY
You guys need to stop complaining, look at all the trades today no one was paying for anything just be happy traded him for at least something

The market really was crap this year. It's not like the Isles were the only team to get less for an asset than expected. The beloved Moulson only got a 2nd and a 4th.

It was a gamble that did not pay off. If the return on this trade had been better, then I think it would've been worth it. But as it stands, Snow needs to be held accountable here, but we all know he won't. This coming offseason is vital to the state of the franchise. They really need to step things up or next year will be as bad as this year if not worse.

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
Chris Johnston‏@reporterchris·48 secs
The #habs give up prospect Sebastien Collberg and a conditional second-round pick for Tomas Vanek.

Never heard of him. Anyone?

He is a highly skilled forward that has struggled in Sweden's top league. Looked good at WJCs two years ago, was pretty good but not great this year.

Quine Gon Jinn

Apr 12, 2011
Long Island
The market really was crap this year. It's not like the Isles were the only team to get less for an asset than expected. The beloved Moulson only got a 2nd and a 4th.

It was a gamble that did not pay off. If the return on this trade had been better, then I think it would've been worth it. But as it stands, Snow needs to be held accountable here, but we all know he won't. This coming offseason is vital to the state of the franchise. They really need to step things up or next year will be as bad as this year if not worse.

Agreed Snow still has alot of work to do this summer

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad