Official Trade Speculation/Proposal/Waivers Thread V

Paulinho

No Man's Sky
Jun 8, 2003
Earth
That will be a great deal for Tampa in the long run. Wouldn't be surprised to see Callahan flipped again today.

Hip Of Rick*

Snow Must Go!
Mar 17, 2007
Philadelphia
Hate to say it but I think the Rags did well. They have a relatively small window left for the cup and MSL is still a fantastic player, still a top 5-10 winger in the league. TSN said he wants to stay in NY area.

Cavonnier

Apr 23, 2013
Maine
And now this:
Chris Botta ‏@ChrisBottaNHL 2m

The Montreal Canadiens might be in on Thomas Vanek. #told

Felix Unger

Aug 2, 2005
Chris Botta ‏@ChrisBottaNHL 1m
The Montreal Canadiens might be in on Thomas Vanek. #told

So, I guess maybe Fucale + is a possibility?

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
Wonder if Lightning would in interested in a premier winger to replace MSL.....
IF there was only a premier winger available.....

Paulinho

No Man's Sky
Jun 8, 2003
Earth
Hate to say it but I think the Rags did well. They have a relatively small window left for the cup and MSL is still a fantastic player, still a top 5-10 winger in the league. TSN said he wants to stay in NY area.

Disagree. Rangers cup window is non existent, fools gold.

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
What could the Canadiens possibly offer. Don't really like Fucale, too small.

IMO the biggest asset Snow may recoup for Vanek could be a 2015 1st. So, he may be holding out for offers from teams that are not elite so that the 2015 pick would be better. I could see the deal being something like:

2015 1st
2014 2nd (conditional to become a 1st if Vanek's new team gets to X in playoffs)
"solid" player/prospect

And You Feel Shame

Jul 31, 2007
TDL Day is like the first few days of Free Agency for me. I refresh the browser frequetly waiting on the exciting good news only to see other teams acquiring the assets I coveted most, then when news finally arrives it's a major disappointment.

I feel like Charlie Brown kicking the football.

charliebrown.jpg

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
TDL Day is like the first few days of Free Agency for me. I refresh the browser frequetly waiting on the exciting good news only to see other teams acquiring the assets I coveted most, then when news finally arrives it's a major disappointment.

I feel like Charlie Brown kicking the football.

charliebrown.jpg

So much this!

enigmatic

Fire me please
Jul 7, 2009
nyc
i still dont think the rags are a legit threat....cally was their heart and soul......i really hope we can sign him to a contract this offseason....maybe he wants to spite the rangers now and goto their rival? also would be able to stay in his same apt/home with us going to bk....

he is really the only player **that was** on the rangers that i didnt hate

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad