GDT: Official Trade Deadline Thread II

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Pyatt won't be playing when Dorsett gets back.

Hagelin-Stepan-Nash
Clowe-Richards-Callahan
MZA-Brassard-Dorsett
Powe-Boyle-Asham
Pyatt
That's a bold statement considering Powe and Asham have both been scratched in favor of Pyatt recently.

16 To Stanley*

Crazy price for Poms. Gotta wonder what Gabby's value would have been if he was playing up to par, but then again, why would we trade him in that case?

That's absurd.

Minny trying to stack their offense.

I really like Poms but he is 30. I mean that's a lot of good young talent for a guy that age.

16 To Stanley*

I didn't say I agreed with their scratching. I don't like Pyatt.

without brassard right now, all three are in the lineup having traded gabby and sending down fast, kreids and miller.

so right now i'd prefer Torres over all three. and all three will be playing.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@RealKyper: Hearing the #Caps waiting on a trade to announce they've traded for #Preds Martin Erat. #tradetrackerâ€

16 To Stanley*

They did, but I think it's as a precaution of Brassard doesn't make it. He's rumored to be on a flight as I type this.

exactly.

miller was here this morning i believe and hadn't left yet. so he can still slot in tonight if brass doesn't show up. which saves us from starting gilroy as a forward.

he'll be back down tomorrow.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
Bryan Murray made a smart trade today.

Getting Conacher for Ben Bishop makes real sense. Tampa Bay had to shore it up in net, and yet there is not enough evidence that Bishop is going to become a starter. Even if he does pan out well, the Senators still have Lehner. Murray's betting that Craig Anderson comes back as strong as he was, and that's a good gamble, based on evidence.
And he lands Conacher, who looks like he could really be something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad