GDT: Official Trade Deadline Thread II

16 To Stanley*

I enjoy dead jerseys. Makes me feel older. Like I've experienced a past era.

Kovalev
Leetch
Gretzky
Avery
Gaborik

Need to start looking at some new options. Thank god i bought that Cally last year.

Richter Scale

Aug 4, 2012
Should have traded the third for torres.

His contract is up after this year. So he's a rental. Not sure I do that if there is no intention to resign him. Of course, I'm not a fan of his game, so I'm biased. I'm happy with what we've got now and want to see how it shakes out. I could see the team needing a few more tweaks, but it looks pretty solid in my mind - especially with an eye toward next year and if some of our prospects develop and stick.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
“@TSNBobMcKenzie: Bizarre levels of secrecy/intrigue over imminent WSH announcement. #tradecentre”

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Gord Miller ‏@GMillerTSN 3m

Min/Buf trade: Sabres send Jason Pominville and a 4th in '14 to the Wild for Johan Larsson, Matt Hackett a 1st in '13 and a 2nd in '14.

Trxjw

Retired.
May 8, 2007
Land of no calls..

Min/Buf trade: Sabres send Jason Pominville and a 4th in '14 to the Wild for Johan Larsson, Matt Hackett a 1st in '13 and a 2nd in '14.

Crazy price for Poms. Gotta wonder what Gabby's value would have been if he was playing up to par, but then again, why would we trade him in that case?

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island

wtf :amazed: thought it was just larsson and hackett

Pominville shouldn't be worth much more than Gaborik

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad