Official tank thread and tanking GDT #11: Lindhasek takes over (Devils @ Sabres)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squantosawuss

Dec 10, 2010
B-lo
So elite his team hasn't won in regulation in almost 2 months....

I think he meant it in a much smaller way---as in: when OEL's line is out there, he'll wreck whatever the Sabres have on the ice at the moment.

Winning battles, not wars---or games. lol

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
I wonder if the Yotes tank club is wringing their hands about the Sabres play down the stretch?
Their tank thread probably gets bumped more by Sabres fans than Yotes fans... and sadly most of the posters that I've seen in the draft thread haven't even seen Eichel play. :(

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
From the Yotes tank thread, "The last time we scored more than 3 goals in a game was Feb 3rd." We have much more pieces in place for a quicker rebuild. They are 5 years from the playoffs with where they stand now. Even with Mcdavid or Eichel. I'd be impressed if that city can withstand the next few years of pathetic hockey.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
I honestly can't believe I am actually going to the game on Thurs. I told myself I wouldn't watch them. Bottoms up my friends.

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!! Get it to ot!!!

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
From the Yotes tank thread, "The last time we scored more than 3 goals in a game was Feb 3rd." We have much more pieces in place for a quicker rebuild. They are 5 years from the playoffs with where they stand now. Even with Mcdavid or Eichel. I'd be impressed if that city can withstand the next few years of pathetic hockey.

Tell him he's been getting too much sun.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
Rnh!

6 up with 10 remaining, we would have to go 5-5 and they would have to go 2-8

We'd have to have 4 more ROWs than them to win the tiebreaker. For all intents and purposes, we need 7 more pts than them to pass the Oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad